Saving for an MPC lookin to get a decent MIDI keyboard until ive got the cash

Silence

ill o.g.
im using pro tools and reason and am lookin to get a MIDI keyboard which isnt to expensive i was thinkin about just getting an Oxygen 8. Any one recomment these?

TheDeen

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah, Silence, if you want an MPC, Nicole's [above post] your girl. She can get you a really damn good deal along with the best price on records.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I got an Oxygen 8 but I like the Axiom line a lot better because it has pads on it like an MPC. I got the 61 key version and it has presets for Reason as well as other programs. From what I can tell so far, I will rarely have to even use my mouse to control Reason and Logic once I get it configured properly.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
best midi keyboard to use with readon is the korg kontrol 49 . read up on it youll agreee. im not sure if they have bigger models out now. i have the microl kontrol which is the small posratble version that came out 1st. wish i waited and got the kontrol 49.

16 pads that double as transport buttons and anything else u want. 8 sliders and encoders with lcd screns ubove each. built in presets and templates for every software out especialy reason. and from what i hear in reason 3.0 when you switch which module your midi controler is controling in reason in the program the functions and paramters change on the komntrol 49 automaticaly . cool

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
The more keys the better, imo get something like 5 oct. range and anything with midi works fine unless you want knobs n sliders ( whether thats relevant to you ).

members online