Sanova Beat Making Video #1

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Thanks I appreciate it. I'll prolly crank out another video this week, cuz I liked it. maybe when I get some monitors the sound quality will be better. My paypal got hacked, so i got e-jacked for over 360 dollars. so.. im screwed as far as that goes. I was gonna ask for donations on the video, but nah.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
typical hacker. possibly hacked into my cookies and got my password from there. im not sure who it was or how they did it. but it definately sucked.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
they reversed the process..kinda.. he didnt get any of the money.. but neither did i. since it deducted from my bank account I was charged an over-withdrawl ffee of 25$. cuz i only had a couple hundred bucks in there. and this guy withdrew a few times. so not only did i lose all my money, i owe the bank 25$ for everytime i was overdrawn.

Emeezy

Etrack Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 6
damn that sucks...there has got to be a way that you can prove that you didnt make those transactions...i hope you can figure that out, i know i would be pissed and doing everything i can to get it back....keep raggin on paypal and they will look into it further...even try to see if your bank will call up paypal and confirm the purchases...that just might get them to look deeper into it and notice something thats isnt in the ordinary..my bank called me the other week when i made over $200 in purchases in two days, just to make sure it was me that made those transactions because it didnt follow my usual spending habits...

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Lying ass fool only has -3 chesthairs.

I gotta peep this later. Howbout I donate some dvds to you? Check ya mailbox Monday foooo.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Dantson said:
Lying ass fool only has -3 chesthairs.

I gotta peep this later. Howbout I donate some dvds to you? Check ya mailbox Monday foooo.

HAHAHA Solace, I got you homie. My shit is 4 hours long... you will NEVER wanna watch another video after this one.

Knox Raw

SCLASS- JUSTPLAINOLEDON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Good shit 'Nova. I just got Reason to start composing so that vid came just in time. Sorry bout that paypal shit though. I almost got rabbit ears from some punks in Romania. Fuggin lames! Paypal took care of that shit though. Anyways keep up the good work fam!

m.s

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
good shit dun...

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
you need flash player 8

and is it one of those things that you have to 'restart in order for settings to take effect'

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
misscc803 said:
Nice vid Sanova. Damn boo u soundin like my type !! Might have to snatch you up lil buddy. But naw i like this and u really got a ear for music. Keep at it lil man.

ayyy i'm likin that first part ;)

thanks for watchin

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
is it not loading past that part? or is the lil green bar loadin all the way and just not playin? i checked it out on my other cpu and its playin koo

members online