sampletank

Vell

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
cant afford the "big dawg" sampletank. what is a good cheap alternative? is does not have to be free or anything just not $300 - $400. The $50 - $200 price range is okay.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
^um. no. lol.

anyway. hypersonic is good.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Get Hip Hop eJay. The sounds on that thing are a beast. There's actually a scratch on there that was used on the Young Gunz track "Can't Stop Won't Stop".... or whatever that lame shit was called.

Fed-Ex aint shit!!!

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
we get dooown baby! we get doooooooown!

doop doop doot doo doot doop doot doot!

hiphop ejay? I thought that was just some toy program of somethin? that some real shit?

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Manji said:
hiphop ejay? I thought that was just some toy program of somethin? shit?

HAHAHHAHA. thats what people use before they upgrade to fruity loops 3..

Subconscious

ill o.g.
wow hip hop ejay? i havent heard that name in a long time. that was the first beatmaking program that i had. i wonder how much different it is now.

as far as a plugin to replace sampletank, i cant think of one specifically but check out http://www.kvraudio.com or searching google for free vst instruments.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
hip-hop ejay is a kidsprogram. you only choose loops and you basicly do nothing yourself.
but it's fun though.

my dad had it on his laptop where i was supposed to do work for him, but i spend my time playing in ejay and playing pinball on the computer.

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^ got my start there too. We used to have ejay beatmaking competitions, with each person given five minutes. i was the fucking master .ahaha

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Oh my god..... all this ejay talk is resurrecting near-dead memories of horrible guitar loops and one-shots.

And them vocals... oh christ. You know what, we oughta be recommending THIS SHIT instead of FL Studio or whatever for new producers.

I bet the product would be doper. And I'm not even complimenting Hip Hop eJay either.

But at the time, them lil' turntables was fresh..... FR-FRFFFF-FRWIKKKII WIKKKI FRESHHHHHH

djrekonize

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
their are a lot of free vsti's you can download, look in the resourses section, their is a post that has a complete list of free vst's

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
djrekonize said:
their are a lot of free vsti's you can download, look in the resourses section, their is a post that has a complete list of free vst's

yep. a post by me, no less </brag>

Vell

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
thanks for all the help. went out and brought hypersonic 2. its okay have to get use to using it with fl studio.

members online

No members online now.