sample lists

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
there's a thread by me lying about if u wanna request whole albums...

D

DaFunkDocta2004

berserk said:
there's a thread by me lying about if u wanna request whole albums...

No offense, but what's the point of finding out what records some other cat used to make their own records? I don't get it at all.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
oh god... your new here i see... would you like me to dig up the thousands* of pages of arguments...

*slight exaggeration

D

DaFunkDocta2004

berserk said:
oh god... your new here i see... would you like me to dig up the thousands* of pages of arguments...

*slight exaggeration

Naw man, just sum it up. What is the point. I've been here for a month or so and keep seeing this.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
it'll end up in an argument...

this is basically the conclusion we come to every time:
some people think they can flip an old sample better... some just would like the original song to listen to... some people don't really have a reason... some people like to be able to do whatever they want... the end...

D

DaFunkDocta2004

berserk said:
it'll end up in an argument...

this is basically the conclusion we come to every time:
some people think they can flip an old sample better... some just would like the original song to listen to... some people don't really have a reason... some people like to be able to do whatever they want... the end...

Oh well, to each his own. Maybe Hip-Hop is dying...sigh

erkl

Funky Walker Dirty Talker
ill o.g.
i love music
if i hear something i like i want to know what it is, i didnt say im gonna go sample the shit and recreate cypress hill beats.. although if i wanted to, i should, practice is good, if i had a guitar i would play other peoples jam's to practice.. whats the diff with the MPC ??

if i never did my homework, i wouldnt have a fuckload of good records & mp3's

learn from the best.

thanks for the link btw :) dope