Sample in Hov new song

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
iono what song blaze sampled.. but that public enemy track is def incorporated in there, you can hear the vocals scratch in during the chorus.

O

open mind

that horn sample was also used by KID FROST waaaaaaaay back in the days not sure how the name of the track is maybe "la raza" or sumtin.another group called N2Deep or sumtin used it too.i like the track from jayz but using that sample from just blaze was weak! it just overused by others.
i respect and like just blaze but that was really weak sample.but he killed it with his drumwork.

scandal

Maker of Beats
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 178
open mind said:
that horn sample was also used by KID FROST waaaaaaaay back in the days not sure how the name of the track is maybe "la raza" or sumtin.another group called N2Deep or sumtin used it too.i like the track from jayz but using that sample from just blaze was weak! it just overdone by others.

Yea N2deep did that song "Back to the Hotel". On a side note I actually did a few beats recently for Jaytee who is one of the members of N2Deep.

Cant forget that Puffy has almost the same exact beat as Jay-z's "show em what cha got" on his new press play album minus the horn line. Check his myspace. lol thought that was a huge coincidence

O

open mind

scandal said:
Yea N2deep did that song "Back to the Hotel". On a side note I actually did a few beats recently for Jaytee who is one of the members of N2Deep.
4 real? congrats man and good luck with the production u know.i liked that joint from n2deep.tell them they not forgotten u know.cheers and greetings to them.

O

open mind

scandal said:
Cant forget that Puffy has almost the same exact beat as Jay-z's "show em what cha got" on his new press play album minus the horn line. Check his myspace. lol thought that was a huge coincidence
so blaze sold the beat twice? even if its without the horn? lol he tricked puffy AHAHAHAHA
he deserves it to be tricked that way ahahahaah.

O

open mind

scandal said:
I'll let him know. I was like a male groupie when I first started workin wit him.lol
yeah man feel ya.it would be the same fo me if i had such an oportunity.good looks homie.

hollaatroy

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Yeah, the new Hov track is a sample from the 2006 album called "Press Play" (track 2) by Sean Combs. LMAO. The sampler got sampled.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
hollaatroy said:
Yeah, the new Hov track is a sample from the 2006 album called "Press Play" (track 2) by Sean Combs. LMAO. The sampler got sampled.

No... read the previous posts.. They sampled the same song.. I highly doubt just blaze sampled a Diddy joint for Jay-Z.

trez260

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Just Blaze didn't produce Diddy's record that uses the same "shaft in africa" sample. K-Def produced Diddy's version, which is the better version imo. Just Blazes is too busy, there's too much going on in the beat.

MPCaddict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
the sample is from Johnny Pate's "Shaft in Africa". So far this year, it has been flipped 3 times. Just Blaze did "Show me what you got" for Jay-Z; K-Def did "We Gon' Make it" for Diddy and Double-O did "Don't Stop" for Kids in the Hall.