Sad...but she's next!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Def the best singer in the game by far from her voice to the music behind it hopefully shell turn this around

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
that bitch is a fuckin mess word up lol ....... great voice though .... she need to check herself for real... on some real shit though i think alot of these celebs bring all this drama on themselves for real ..... i mean there mad famous people who DONT get all the press and paprazzi following there every move because they dont do dumb shit all the time. evryones obessed with britney,linsdey, paris, and amy winehouse because they are godamn fools and act like retards. These bitches always try to act like victims but if they got their shit right then the papparazzi wouldnt stalk them as much.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
that bitch is a fuckin mess word up lol ....... great voice though .... she need to check herself for real... on some real shit though i think alot of these celebs bring all this drama on themselves for real ..... i mean there mad famous people who DONT get all the press and paprazzi following there every move because they dont do dumb shit all the time. evryones obessed with britney,linsdey, paris, and amy winehouse because they are godamn fools and act like retards. These bitches always try to act like victims but if they got their shit right then the papparazzi wouldnt stalk them as much.

good point the paparazzi look for the crazy stories if u lead a normal life then theyll have nutttin to look for so theyll move on to the next crazy bitch like nicole ritchie for sum shyt

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
This is kind of related...

I read an article about Ashley Simpson and how she was bitching that Jamie Lynn Spears stole away her headlines from Ashley's new video when she got pregnant....

then in the video Simpson depicts the media as driving her crazy.

A lot of these people cry out for the attention, it's like some weird click. Stars bitch about the papparazzi yet continually cater to them and crave their attention.

There's a whole sub-culture where people only care about the new papparazzi scandal.
People are becoming famous for what they do in front of the paparazzi as opposed to displaying any kind of talent.

Edward Norton has told Matt Damon that he lives normal and doesn't do anything extravagant to avoid being followed like this.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
LOL people see her lookin all crazy and are like (what drug is she on??)

That bitch is on crack... She has all the symptoms Of a crack head.. just listen to her music!!!

i just dont like to she that shit glorfied in the press... She can afford to get help when most people with that problem cant.. so im kinda like fuck you....She is talented but that dont give her a pass to be cracked out in public and not get clowned..

Hita_K

Dilltastic
ill o.g.
I automatically knew who u were referring to before I clicked the link...........its a damn shame. Hopefully she gets over that I wish her the best.

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
it's pretty much a wrap for this chic....sad.

I hear how some people don't got remorse for addicts...but please believe, that shit is a sickness. And no matter how much doe you got, that shit'll get ya.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
i think we gotta understand that these are people with troubled lives who HAPPEN to be TALENTED. These people dont have any responsibility to uphold their talents, it would be nice but how many talented people meet their demise BEFORE fame. ARTIST and anyone who happens to be creative in general all tend to be TORMENTED people...its a SPECTRUM of abilities. with me for example cuz i dont know yall but im either REALLY GOOD at something or REALLY BAD at it. theres no in between, ARTIST are EXTREME people that regular people get to learn from. MONEY is a powerful resource that can be turned into anything. The bottom line is that GOD got a plan for us all and 90% of life is dictated byt the shit that happens to yo u while the other 10% is how u react to it. Just because u can Paint/Sing/Rap/Dance etc doesnt mean that u can make Good sound decisions. Artist need a buddy system for real yo. or maybe the labels will finally realize that they need to bring back artist development to teach these people how to act when they get some fuckin POWER, i mean MONEY.Che

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
it's pretty much a wrap for this chic....sad.

I hear how some people don't got remorse for addicts...but please believe, that shit is a sickness. And no matter how much doe you got, that shit'll get ya.

Yeah, you're right. I got some good friends dead from that shit and some others who fucked up their lives permanently. It is a sickness but it makes me fucking angry too. People do have some control over what they do, guess the pull of dope is stronger than the will to live. It is very sad.

Guevara makes some good points. Artists do tend to be more susceptible to that sort a shit. Out of the friends of mine who died: 2 were musicians and one was a writer/ cartoonist; all mad talented. Those two musicians' death is part of the reason I produce shit by myself now.

Fucking junkies! Bleah!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
how do u let something like a tape of you smoking crack get out.

how do you let someone tape you smoking crack??

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
how do u let something like a tape of you smoking crack get out.

how do you let someone tape you smoking crack??

beacuse people who do HARDCORE drugs dont have ANY pride.

Katt Williams said weed will put that "Fuck It" in ya system
but all that other shit will put blinders on you like a race horse.

She need to listen to some RedHotChiliPeppers "I dont ever wanna feeel/Like i did that day..."

The irony is that these demons fuel her music.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
The irony is that these demons fuel her music.

word ... in the history of rock music, there are plenty of cats that spent most their career really fuced up making great music and when they finally got sober and tried to make a record it sucked ass... pain, hopellesslness, depression, big highs and big lows.....etc .... are all great musical tools unfortunatley..

members online