Rushed Music

TriKRaps

Whats life without hip-hop?
Battle Points: 4
Hey, lately ive been listening to hip-hop hardcore. Im lovin this old school boom bap vibe. But i also love listening to new artists. I dont know if that happens in other countries but in greece you see 2-3 tracks dropped per day. And thats where im really asking myself. We are just a minority of 100-200 rappers in a country of 11 milion people (the popularity of greece). Isnt it bad to see 2-3 tracks dropped per day, i mean, for just a minority it looks like a pretty big number. And even if its ok, wont these tracks be bad? I feel music is kinda rushed nowdays... (btw tomkillsjerry, blessings man, we know life is a bitch sometimes but you gotta stand up and fight ;))

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah most definitely that's too many tracks. I really miss the days where fans had to wait months for an album to drop. Singles would pop up every so often and they were dope regardless.

TriKRaps

Yeah most definitely that's too many tracks. I really miss the days where fans had to wait months for an album to drop. Singles would pop up every so often and they were dope regardless.
even tho im from the 2000-2010 generation. i can feel it, it feels like the tracks dont have quality or even love on them. Its maybe because there are a lot of mcs in the game and its getting harder to stay up, also daw's made the producing procces faster

Mike Free Music

Mike Free Music
Battle Points: 101
The money aspect took over the love. Hip hop was hated and not played during daytime hours on the radio or Vh1. People who made it was in love with hip hop. You could hear, feel, and taste the love in the music. Now once it became a viable comercial cash cow you can feel a difference. Non lovers of the music are creating it for other reasons. To them more is better. More tracks = $$$$ Almost like an assembly line of beats and flos comming out with no heart beating in it.
Just my two cents.

TriKRaps

The money aspect took over the love. Hip hop was hated and not played during daytime hours on the radio or Vh1. People who made it was in love with hip hop. You could hear, feel, and taste the love in the music. Now once it became a viable comercial cash cow you can feel a difference. Non lovers of the music are creating it for other reasons. To them more is better. More tracks = $$$$ Almost like an assembly line of beats and flos comming out with no heart beating in it.
Just my two cents.
Thats not always the reason. I mean, you got a huge point but sometimes its just because they are dropping low quality tracks

Mike Free Music

Mike Free Music
Battle Points: 101
Because you can still get paid for low quality. You don't have to care. Its a "Hustle" now. Music game. "Im on this music shit" You don't have to love hip hop to make to make it. Just buy a computer and you're set. So I believe is what we are hearing is soulless music with no love in it which makes low quality music period. We got to cash in on this "trap" before it dies. You copy a formula.