RTAS for PT7 M-Powered

B.Hawk

THE PRIVATE
ill o.g.
What are some good RTAS that can be used with PT7 M-powered?

In-Dent

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Any and all RTAS plug-ins can be used with PT M-Powered. The Waves Diamond plug-ins are good, so are some of the ones that come with PT.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
yea.. shoulda just asked waht are some good rtas plugins..

Iszazial

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
im using some stuff from IZOTOPE, this company is ill
also check out fxpansion, they have a program that will wrapp a vst into a rta format so you can use your vst's in PT. I just recently got some vst's i converted to rta from AKAI that aren't to bad for screwing with vocals.
wavesdiamond is also sick

go to the digidesign online store and checkout the rta section to get an idea and then go to your local music store and see if they can demonstrate it. at least thats what ive been dooing with a company called long and mcquade.

konceptG

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
B.Hawk said:
What are some good RTAS that can be used with PT7 M-powered?

For your FX, I think Waves Diamond will have you completely covered. I just reinstalled XP SP1 in anticipation of PTLE 6.1 arriving soon and have Sonar 4 PE with Waves Diamond installed. I honestly can't see myself installing anything else for FX (except for my filter VSTfx).

Native Instruments' plugins are available as RTAS, get 'em... ALL of them.

Iszazial

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
konceptG said:
For your FX, I think Waves Diamond will have you completely covered. I just reinstalled XP SP1 in anticipation of PTLE 6.1 arriving soon and have Sonar 4 PE with Waves Diamond installed. I honestly can't see myself installing anything else for FX (except for my filter VSTfx).

Native Instruments' plugins are available as RTAS, get 'em... ALL of them.

yeah, The "Komplete" bundle
pretty expensive but totally worth it

members online