Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
the last album i got from royce was weak as fuck but hes still 1 of my fav mc's lol...stil even bump his old shit like Boom >D

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
that is sick i even like the joint wit busta on it

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
I'm surprised nobody's commenting on the content (lyrically). I'd expect better content from those who claim they're bring hip hop back. This is in the same vein of everything else I hear just over a Premo beat.

I'm surprised nobody's commenting on the content (lyrically). I'd expect better content from those who claim they're bring hip hop back. This is in the same vein of everything else I hear just over a Premo beat.

It is very much the lyrical content I have been hearing people talk about, not just the preemo beats.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
It is very much the lyrical content I have been hearing people talk about, not just the preemo beats.

i agree im pretty satisfied from the track...dope beat nice flow and lyrics good jam to bump to

shortt knowtice

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Anyone check out the Slaughterhouse album?

That shit was hot as hell!

Werd the slaughterhouse album was tough, I think royce headed the sound of it because i think hes the most oriented towards making "good music" i think the rest of slaughterhouse are better at just rippin tracks lyrically

I just got Royce's Street Hop album like 2 days ago, haven't made it all the way through yet, but YES the cd is hot. Production is >> life itself!

dj ShorTbuS

Cold Get Retarded
ill o.g.
Shit sounds good. who else sampled that track? It sounds like something from deathrow in the 90's.