Roland Fantom X6-FL

bassic

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
I was considerin buyin a workstation like a triton/motif/fantom but theres 1 problem im so used too FL studio 5 and would like too know if any1 knows would they b compatable with each other...Holla bk

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
bassic said:
I was considerin buyin a workstation like a triton/motif/fantom but theres 1 problem im so used too FL studio 5 and would like too know if any1 knows would they b compatable with each other...Holla bk

I GOT THE FANTOM X-7...ITS OFF THE CHAIN

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
u gotta be more specfic??? what the heck do u mean by "work" toghter, MIDI??, sequcnig ??audio???

I imgaine if u still want to sequnce with FL u would be MUCH better off getting a fattom rack and a MIDI controller.

I dosent make sesne for u to buy the fantom (with all its sequcing capablitites) and ur still gonna be sequncing on FL. It would be a waste of money

Basically, to make a long story short, do ur research

class..

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
YEah man! If you want the sounds to work together, get a rack... Buying a whole keyboard just to use in fruity loops is ridiculous... I got a triton and i sometimes use it to controll Fruity loops... But, it's much better to me as a stand-alone... You can always sequence in a program like Logic, Cubase, Pro-tools...

So if you want it to work with fruity loops (meaning sharing sounds with the fantom and fruity loops) get a rack... It would be way cheaper and make way more sense... Never buy a whole workstation unless you plan on learning it in and out... Who know's u may like usiong a Fantom keyboard better than fruity loops... It can happen, I tend to switch in between FL and my triton.. Now, I'm lovin the triton becuase you get a different feel when you can play everything and manually do drums, in my opinion...

bassic

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
^ i feel ya man thanx very much ima listen 2 ur beats now too c if u got a GOOD ear 4 all this lol

members online