vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah, I meant to post something about this earlier. Don't care for Johnny Cash, but John Ritter was da man!

Jack Tripper was one of the best characters on TV ever. It's such a shock that he died because he looked ok (besides the obvious weight he had gained) and he was doing well on 8 Simple Rules. He'll be missed. Hey, I wonder where Felipe is now?

Attachments

• johnritter.jpg
    johnritter.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 164

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
And it will be an even sadder day when Richard Kline aka "Larry" passes on, Jack and Larry were hillarious.

Attachments

• kline.jpg
    kline.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 157

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Hey,

He had some sort of undiagnosed heart problem, one of his aortas (sp?) ripped and he died shortly after. The first link I posted at the top has the full story.

Take care,

Nick

vitaminman

IllMuzik Staff
ill o.g.
Hey,

HELL YES!!!! I love that stuff. I can't decide who is funnier, Mr. Furley or Mr. Roper. Don't care what anyone says, Janet (Joyce DeWitt) is HOT.

On a good evening, there will be back to back episodes of Three's Company, followed by Bob Newhart on Nick at Night or TV Land. Pure comedy.

Nick

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Comeon did everyone forget about Problem Child? John Ritters the man lol and Johny Cash was pretty sick, defintly a gangsta before gangsta was invented heard he got busted for smuggeling crack over the border awhile back. lol. Pretty gangsta for country singer.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I think Mr. Furley was funnier because of his body actions, etc.. And when he would get ready to fight in his chop sockey pose with his hands ready to chop. LOL.

C

cashstill

john ritter was the man when it came to comedy.
physical comedy was his speciality.

he had a way of making the props and cast around that much funnier

peace to his family

members online