RHH Beats Volume 3!

NOIS3D

Battle Points: 5
Hi Everyone! Im New Here!

depuis 2020 et ce chaque année, je selease un album d'instrumentales Hip-Hop sur les plateformes digitales.
La sortie se fait a chaque année vers la fin du 3eme tiere ou vers la fin de l'année.
L'année dernière j'ai sortie le volume 3 qui est passez très innapercut, même dans la communautée Hip-Hop Québecoise qui semble bouder mes productions car je me permet de travailler avec qui je veux et ce quand je veux et surtout que je me plie pas au caprices et exigeances de ceux avec qui je pourrais travailler.
Donc voila j'aimerais votre avi sur la qualité des instrumentales du projet en générale et aussi savoir si une production parmit le lot en particulier vous parlent.
Merci bonne jounrée a tous!

Since 2020 and every year, I release a Hip-Hop instrumental album on digital platforms. The exit is made every year towards the end of the 3rd tier or towards the end of the year. Last year I released volume 3 which went very innapercut, even in the Quebec Hip-Hop community which seems to shun my productions because I allow myself to work with whoever I want and what when I want and above all that I not bend to the whims and demands of those with whom I might work. What I want to say is that I have my methods and I work in my own way, however my collaborators are always satisfied. So here I would like your opinion on the quality of the instrumentals of the project in general and also to know if a production among the lot in particular speaks to you.
Thank you have a good day everyone!