Ren - Hi Ren (Dopest thing Ive heard in a while)

It really captures the struggle many of us artists have with ourselves. I think its fucking awesome
Been watching a few of his videos today, I think he may just be the most talented storyteller Ive ever heard. Its restored some of my faith in the future.
Real, rugged and raw. Amazing talent writing lyrics, playing the guitar and the delivery is next level. He would be a great actor.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
It really captures the struggle many of us artists have with ourselves. I think its fucking awesome
Been watching a few of his videos today, I think he may just be the most talented storyteller Ive ever heard. Its restored some of my faith in the future.
Real, rugged and raw. Amazing talent writing lyrics, playing the guitar and the delivery is next level. He would be a great actor.

Yeah for sure I think this dude is headed for acting!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
He is currently in Canada seeking treatment for his auto immune problems, hes had health problems half his life. Hopefully if he can get through to the other side, he could be a global star in the next few years.
Shit, that sucks. Maybe that's why he's so outgoing, trying to see the positive side of things.

Yeah that one’s dope! Crowd be loving that, remix band! I could listen to that all day with a few beers and preferably some sunshine.

What a vibe!
Speaking of sunshine, fairplay it’s still March but I’ve barely seen any.
Just dull miserable cloud and rain, guess that’s why most of my beats lately have been of the darker side. Sanity slipping away :ROFLMAO: