Register for Remix Hotel San Francisco!

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
heads up Sanfransisco and surrounding areas....
Remix Hotel San Francisco - Just Six Weeks Away
Presented by Technics
The Remix Hotel is making its highly anticipated West Coast debut in San Francisco following successful events in New York and Miami, at the W Hotel at Third and Howard Streets, October 28-30. The W will serve as ground zero for this three-day series of workshops, seminars, product demonstrations, and club experiences geared toward the professional and aspiring DJ, engineer, producer, music fan, club owner, and musician, produced by Remix magazine. Admission is free.
REGISTER HERE
STAY AT THE REMIX HOTEL!
STAY at the Remix Hotel! A limited number of W hotel rooms are available on a first-come basis to Remix Hotel attendees at a special rate.
The W Hotel, host venue of the RHSF, is conveniently located South of Market, and just across the street from the Moscone Center, home of the 117th AES Convention, coinciding with the RHSF weekend events. Why not stay where the action is?
Click Here to book online now!
GUITAR CENTER: Official Retailer of Remix Hotel SF
Remix Hotel attendees will receive valuable coupons toward discounted merchandise from our partners! Redeemable at the new Guitar Center SF flagshop store on Van Ness - take the custom shuttle direct from the Remix Hotel! Details coming soon at http://remixhotel.com/sf/schedule/

Demos, Master Classes, Artist Presentations
By day, the Remix Hotel Partners offer countless opportunities to get your hands on the gear...by way of product demos, first-hand contact with the manufacturers, and bonus artist presentations, you get first-hand access to the hottest production tools on the market. From 4-9pm daily!
Q&A SESSIONS + LIVE PERFORMANCES 4-8 DAILY

More info @ http://remixhotel.com/sf/schedule/

This just most of the important info from a loooooooong ass email sent to me from the remix hotel people (and every 1 else on there list)

Any 1 want the whole long email . Let me know ill send... Or ill just post it all on here

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Werd. I just got this email the other day ... Just postin for any 1 in the area dat don't know bout it.... Im mad I missed the Ny 1 this year last year was cool. My man won a mbox in a raffle... Imade a few contacts... And dats where I met the love of my life... The Korg microKontrol midi controler. Lol I bought it dat december for xmas...... Have fun out there man this the 1st san fran 1... Should be interesting. Lol

members online