reggaeton

Status
Not open for further replies.

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
whats good ppl, i was wondering if any of yall feeling this music, im torn between hating is cuz of lack of creativity, but this shyt really drive the girls crazy out here, lemme know what yall think, idunno who many latino here but i figure yall all heard of it,

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
been discussed already and the thread was closed because of our unilateral hatered for the style...

in other words....

I HATE ReGGAeTHOn... it's watered down dancehall, with no creativity... but I can stand it in a club tho... cuz girls dig that crap...

Anyways, I'd rather whine on a big Bounty Killer beat than on some "Gazolina".... :fire:

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Its not real music if every single song has the exact same drum pattern down to the fuckin awful breakdown. Its sux, and so does anyone who likes it. I cant wait for it to die just like disco, and watch these awful excuses for music lovers deny ever liking it. Uggghhh. *turns around and pukes*

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Its not real music if every single song has the exact same drum pattern down to the fuckin awful breakdown. Its sux, and so does anyone who likes it. I cant wait for it to die just like disco, and watch these awful excuses for music lovers deny ever liking it. Uggghhh. *turns around and pukes*

thats funny I feel pretty much the same ppl been beggin me to do a beat for them in that style i always tellem i dont wann degrade my self, they be like aww nigga u stupid, i like tego though, but only when he raqps ova regualr beats, he got a joint with primo thats fiya if can unda stand it, other than that i think they all clown, but chicks love that bullshyt, it kinda fuck me up though cuz now all us spanish cats, im dominican, get known for that style of hott GARBAGE n im more beatnuts then daddy yankee(fag) of terror squad for the matta(afta Pun there shall be none, Fat Joe was dope now he ^, fuck i hate it.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
trinidad said:
thats funny I feel pretty much the same ppl been beggin me to do a beat for them in that style i always tellem i dont wann degrade my self, they be like aww nigga u stupid, i like tego though, but only when he raqps ova regualr beats, he got a joint with primo thats fiya if can unda stand it, other than that i think they all clown, but chicks love that bullshyt, it kinda fuck me up though cuz now all us spanish cats, im dominican, get known for that style of hott GARBAGE n im more beatnuts then daddy yankee(fag) of terror squad for the matta(afta Pun there shall be none, Fat Joe was dope now he ^, fuck i hate it.
Shit nigga, i cant agree wit you more. Im puerto rican, so these fags are really giving us a bad name. NIggas act like we invented this bullshit. Fuck that, i aint have nuthing to do wit it!!!

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Shit nigga, i cant agree wit you more. Im puerto rican, so these fags are really giving us a bad name. NIggas act like we invented this bullshit. Fuck that, i aint have nuthing to do wit it!!!

4 real word up we should start a movement S.A.R.S SPICS Against Reggaeton SHYT, a subsidary of Jerz Aint the Fuckin 6th Borogh Word up!

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
trinidad said:

whats the point of making a thread about it then?? you dont like it? its cool. But while you are hating, others getting their money and they are happy. Watch out for luney tunes with is collabo with the neptunes...

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Producer_GyaL said:
whats the point of making a thread about it then?? you dont like it? its cool. But while you are hating, others getting their money and they are happy. Watch out for luney tunes with is collabo with the neptunes...

I was wondering what the ppl here thought of it FYI, not really hating on them boys gettin money i just hate that music, shyt any time a Latin can get doe in the business I soupped i jus hate rEGGAETON, N IN MY OP ALL OF LONEY TUNES BEATS SOUND THE SAME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online