Red Spyda

ATL Crunk Man

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Nice vid. Spyda and I feel the same way about the sound of the South now. Dat Laffy Taffy shit... Man, get da fuck outta here! I love that true south music.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
^ yea i got that DVD, shit is hot. lots of real talk on there. I think its the same DVD wit Needlz on it, but that might be another episode.. or another DVD all together

O

open mind

thanks for the vid.dude got mad skills.i loved how he played with the bass guitar.

Hita_K

Dilltastic
ill o.g.
I never knew red spyda did those joints. Building my sound library is something i should be doing when im not makin beats. That real bass sound touches my soul. Good vid. I agree with his statement on southern music today.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Nice vid. Spyda and I feel the same way about the sound of the South now. Dat Laffy Taffy shit... Man, get da fuck outta here! I love that true south music.

says dude named crunk man.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
I don't take offense to that remark, but I still don't think dat shit was funny @ all. I smh @ you immature cats. You're probably a grown-ass man, yet you still act like a pre-teen boy.

No offense, but i still think that shit was funny as hell lmfao :)

Sonorous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Red Spyda is tight with the beats and tha bass he was playing had my face all twisted good look nice post

S

Soundzhawt Prod

red spyda has got that fire!! Anyone know, where we can cop that DVD??

members online