ReCycle Question

lijason

ill o.g.
How do you take the beat out of the sample so that you only have the vocals? I use Ableton live to sample and I am copping up in ReCycle. It is a T.I Sample that I looped and I just want the vocals, not the beat, so can this be done in ReCycle?

ZonQ

ill o.g.
I don't know if you can do that in recycle but if you can, I would like to know how cuz i also use recycle to chop samples!!

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Its not possible! Sorry dawg but you cant remove Vocals from a beat or the Beat from the vocals, Think of it like this, when you listen to a track that you downloaded or bought the CD the Song in compressed into one Track not Two, its not like the beat is panned to the left and the vocals are panned to the right, now if that was the case you could do somthing with it but its not so your SOL son. what you could do is see if there is a vynil version of that song because most vynils have the whole song, accapella and just the beat.

Kontents

lijason

ill o.g.
Therefore, Do I need to get some vinyls so I can start sampling vocals? I know the MPC sample real good but kind I just use recycle to sample or do I need to invest in a MPC.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
true, you dont need to invest into an mpc i mean you got reason and a computer you do not need the mpc. you can do what relic said or buy a digital recorder and record the vynil onto it and transfer the audio to your comp and chop chop chop!

kontents

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
This has been discussed PLENTY of times on the ill. do a search... a few techniques of doing this have also been addressed.. search the boards before u post questions. :)

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
i didnt think it could be done till i saw it with my own eyes. it is very possible to do it
if you do a search youll find it

members online