reason4

• beat this! voting starts in...

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
hahah!! na man!! the thor is sick!! for it favors more alternative music than hip-hop
but as for a synth devise it great for all the synth guys who luv dat stuff
and think about it if reason 4 didnt come out with the grrove mixer and adjustment on the sequencer!!
i thiink it would of been a waist of tim!!! i mean come only one new device!! dat shit is wack!!
i just think reason should make more devise's shit wouldbe ill!! or some way to down load more devise's

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
hahah!! na man!! the thor is sick!! for it favors more alternative music than hip-hop
but as for a synth devise it great for all the synth guys who luv dat stuff
and think about it if reason 4 didnt come out with the grrove mixer and adjustment on the sequencer!!
i thiink it would of been a waist of tim!!! i mean come only one new device!! dat shit is wack!!
i just think reason should make more devise's shit wouldbe ill!! or some way to down load more devise's

lol...u guys kill me!

Look Wiz.....u remember a little ways back when I told u in another Reason thread to "dig deep" into the ReGroover mixer and you'll see what kind of monster it really is? (u probably don't) The Thor is no diff't! It's a beast.....not many if any software programs are designed for hip hop so I can't really understand that argument. The individual sample packs that you can buy in addition to the software is what they put the genre influence into. You have to make things work for what you do.

Now if you're the type of producer that wants everything ready made out the box then you won't appreciate Thor. If you like to get your tweak on and understand how to "shape" your sound then it's a dream come true. You have to play with Thor homeboy...dig into it....turn some knobs, push some buttons. You want some lead sounds to call your own....Thor is the thing that can and will give you that. If you want to just dial something up and go to work then you'll never tap into the power of Thor.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
To all you reason users, Im seriously thinking about going away from harware and picking up reason. I have heard and seen nothing but good things about it. I do all my tracking out into cubase, how does the tracking out work in reason? Do you still have to record each track one at a time to an external sequencer like cubase, or is it possible to do one big export of each track like how FLoops can do? Thanks

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
To all you reason users, Im seriously thinking about going away from harware and picking up reason. I have heard and seen nothing but good things about it. I do all my tracking out into cubase, how does the tracking out work in reason? Do you still have to record each track one at a time to an external sequencer like cubase, or is it possible to do one big export of each track like how FLoops can do? Thanks

Just Rewire! That way you can have every track in reason on a track in Cubase or just one stereo track of Reason. Either way it gives you the luxury of using vsts on your Reason tracks.

If you wanted to have the tracks in Cubase and not Rewire you would have to render each individual track in Reason as a wave file and then drag them into or import them into Cubase. I prefer using Rewire so that I can make changes to my Resaon tracks with no problems. Depends on what you want to do. You have choices though.

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah i feel you lil dram!! yo fam you was right about the groove mixer!! wow!! dat shit is power ful!!
and i just learned about the adding lane trick next to the play button!! wwo!!! im blown away!! its just some times i dont have patient or chronic!!! im add all over!!!hahaha!!!lmao!!
but i mess wit the thor for a few!! but u cant load drums or samples into it!!
and the sounds it came!! wow
but as for tweaking man!!
im a tweaking phean! hahah
i love to tweak!!
but tell me the truth at first when u open the thor it was like wow!!! then it intimidates u!!hahaha
but glad to say my patience is back!!!!
good fam!!! lil dram in da building!!! much respect fam!!!
hey wazsup wit ya beats man
im yet to hear any of ya stuff!!
holla@ya boy!

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
lol...u guys kill me!

Look Wiz.....u remember a little ways back when I told u in another Reason thread to "dig deep" into the ReGroover mixer and you'll see what kind of monster it really is? (u probably don't) The Thor is no diff't! It's a beast.....not many if any software programs are designed for hip hop so I can't really understand that argument. The individual sample packs that you can buy in addition to the software is what they put the genre influence into. You have to make things work for what you do.

Now if you're the type of producer that wants everything ready made out the box then you won't appreciate Thor. If you like to get your tweak on and understand how to "shape" your sound then it's a dream come true. You have to play with Thor homeboy...dig into it....turn some knobs, push some buttons. You want some lead sounds to call your own....Thor is the thing that can and will give you that. If you want to just dial something up and go to work then you'll never tap into the power of Thor.

SERIOUSLY, most "hip hop" sounds usually suck anyway....i've been fuckin with thor hard since i got 4

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
shit ya were right just need to lock my self up in da room monitor on phone off L lit and sincerely f*ck everyone!!hahahaha!!!!
i sat down and learn dat shit thor is sick!
point blank simply reason4 is banana's!!!
sometimes u just cant make beats right away u have too take time to figure out the program! then go mess wit a beat and its all over!