Reason Studio Combo Bundle

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hey has anybody checked this out yet? I thought this was dope. I was thinking about getting it but is the Abbey Rhodes and Reason Drums 2.0 and Reason Bass Kit worth useing to make hip hop tracks? If anybody got any solid info let me know. Peace

https://www.propellerheads.se/shop/index.cfm?fuseaction=product_detail&ID=10604
T
he Propellerhead Studio Combo bundles the four Hypersampled Reason sound libraries–the Reason Drum Kits, Reason Pianos, Abbey Road Keyboards and Reason Electric Bass ReFills–in one small package, at a price you can afford. The Studio Combo includes six DVDs and all four ReFills come in both 16 and 24 bit versions.

Contents
The box contains the four Propellerhead Hypersample ReFill sound libraries:

Reason Drum Kits 2
Reason Pianos
Abbey Road Keyboards
Reason Electric Bass
The Studio Combo includes six DVDs. All four ReFills come in both 16 and 24 bit versions.

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Reason Pianos is nice. Reason Drums was oook... kinda overloaded with samples that didnt pack fire. The others I havent tried though. I would be really interested in the Reason Bass though.

Im thinking about ordering it but $300 bukz can go to something else. Ill let you know what up with it If I buy it. Peace

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
You could always find it by other means "wink" if you know what I mean. 300 is like buying reason itself. Kinda ridiculous. But if they make your day then fuckn buy it and support the developers who made it.

I hear you homie point taken.

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
I love the Reason DRUMS comes in handy when recreating samples but then again if you can't find a use for them then ya know ... With the drums you gotta adjust them to fit your needs (as with anything else)

The bundle is pretty nice though

T

The Arkitekt

i wouldnt buy it, i always check to see if i can get software online a the various places for free before i buy