Really enjoying the Site!!

InnerThug

prod. by InnerThug
Battle Points: 170
Sup everyone,

Liked the title says really enjoying the site so far the Beat competitions are great.
Been making music for a long time every so we decided to Focus my energy on the production side specifically beat making. I kind of make beats of all different types but my main focus is in the lofi trap sad chill area (Think old mixtape Lil Wayne and T.I beats had a baby with Juice WRLD and Lil Peep beats, lol).
Just started a youtube Channel where I post new beats daily with cool simple rhythmic videos, check it out and sub if your feeling generous, ha.
Super interested in soaking up as much knowledge as possible to further my skill as well as hopefully turn this into a profession. So any tips on marketing my Beats are greatly appreciated.
There's anything else you want to know feel free to ask.

Keep Hustling, prod. by InnerThug

P.S. Look forward to kicking yalls butts in these competitions lol

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @InnerThug but what's the story behind the name and also don't make Type Beats nor focus on music as a profession unless you are realistic about the odds and accept them 'cause the pay is dismal for all but the 1% and even they are in limbo.

InnerThug

prod. by InnerThug
Welcome to the ill!

if you're looking to succeed and make it a profession, then don't make tYpe bEaTs. The only type you should make is InnerThug type beat!

Stay ill.
I get the whole dont make type beats but orignals, but cany you not make original type beats?
The whole type beat thing is for the purpose of helping people find the beats in youtube searches ect. If not using that format how else do you get your beats heard and noticed?

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
What's @InnerThug your age? That matters regarding Type Beats as you're part of the generation that only knows soundalike rappers and producers.

InnerThug

prod. by InnerThug
Welcome @InnerThug but what's the story behind the name and also don't make Type Beats nor focus on music as a profession unless you are realistic about the odds and accept them 'cause the pay is dismal for all but the 1% and even they are in limbo.
I look like a suburban white kid, im from Arkansas, People always told me it was funny how they never expected be the way i am based on my appearance until they got to know me, it gained me the nickname thug white in high school (my last name is White) because of my chain and the fact i always had the newest Jordans when i stated getting serious about music around senior year I was going by young thug then that awful other guy got popular lol. And the rep crew I started was InnerThug Entertainment eventually we broke up and I decided to keep the name adapting it to just me InnerThug. It represents: don't judge on appearances as well as you don't have to look and act tough or "hard" to be a thug it's an inner mentality that doesn't need to be shown off.

Im 30 and very realistic about the odds I guess I more mean as a way to make some cash on the side rather than a sole profession where I'll become a famous producer lol

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
There's @InnerThug been decent rap since 2011, try Hus Kingpin, Timeless Truth, Little Simz, Ruby Ibarra, Knowledge The Pirate, Topaz Jones, Fat Tony, Tobe Nwigwe, etc.

InnerThug

prod. by InnerThug
There's @InnerThug been decent rap since 2011, try Hus Kingpin, Timeless Truth, Little Simz, Ruby Ibarra, Knowledge The Pirate, Topaz Jones, Fat Tony, Tobe Nwigwe, etc.
I was referring more to the mainstream I know there are still great artist out there just upsetting they arnt the ones getting the fame they deserve.

but havent heard of a couple of those names will def check them out

Sup everyone,

Liked the title says really enjoying the site so far the Beat competitions are great.
Been making music for a long time every so we decided to Focus my energy on the production side specifically beat making. I kind of make beats of all different types but my main focus is in the lofi trap sad chill area (Think old mixtape Lil Wayne and T.I beats had a baby with Juice WRLD and Lil Peep beats, lol).
Just started a youtube Channel where I post new beats daily with cool simple rhythmic videos, check it out and sub if your feeling generous, ha.
Super interested in soaking up as much knowledge as possible to further my skill as well as hopefully turn this into a profession. So any tips on marketing my Beats are greatly appreciated.
There's anything else you want to know feel free to ask.

Keep Hustling, prod. by InnerThug

P.S. Look forward to kicking yalls butts in these competitions lol
Yeah this sites lit mane

members online

No members online now.