REAL UFO?? u decide

Elementree

Musical Wizardry
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
If u guys didnt know im a big fan of ufo and extra terrestrial research. Ive seen alot of ufo footage but this is some new footage ive not seen yet. to me it seems pretty convincing that whatever it is in the sky is not a fake. It disapeers in less than a half second. whats up w the lights? let me know what yall think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxMV2-ucwtE

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
looks fake to me...

T

The Bastard

If u guys didnt know im a big fan of ufo and extra terrestrial research.
what a geek

nah im jus playin, i am too actually, that show ''sightings '' use to be my shit id wath legit every episode,

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
That scifi channel commercial that they put on the web where there is a ufo by the twin towers was good that was quality shit.Had me buggin, but like I say there are only a few sightings that are really caught on tape that are realistic.
There was a mexican airforce video on GMA that was real the guy even says laughingly but nervous, I dont know what that is looks like we have a ufo.

T

The Bastard

That scifi channel commercial that they put on the web where there is a ufo by the twin towers was good that was quality shit.Had me buggin, but like I say there are only a few sightings that are really caught on tape that are realistic.
There was a mexican airforce video on GMA that was real the guy even says laughingly but nervous, I dont know what that is looks like we have a ufo.

i had a dream shortly after i saw war of the worlds where i was in a huge ass skyscraper, possibly wtc. and all i see is ufos out side shottin at us. i think it was more of a nightmare tho than a vidion, on sum pussy shit

ill o.g.
that video is about as real as sheneneh...

members online