Ray Charles studio (R.I.P.)

Architect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Thanks for shooting that link out Fantom I hadn't seen that before. He was a music GIANT!

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
to be 100% honest i hadnt heard of Ray Charles till Nas's dad gave him an r.i.p at the end of bridging the gap.

sAfE.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
to be 100% honest i hadnt heard of Ray Charles till Nas's dad gave him an r.i.p at the end of bridging the gap.

sAfE.

are you dead ass serious? smmfh... i dont even know what to say about that

but ummmm. glad yall enjoyed the post and vid guys

Rhythmikal i hope u gained some knowledge from the vid.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
bigdmakintrax said:
The thing about this is he never got to see any of it.....I'm not trying to be funny either though.

true but he knew how to use every peace of gear in that studio. he engineered his own records... being blind (tho some see it as a weakness) was to him his advantage. cause u know how they say when u loose i sence the others are heightened..... R.I.P. RAY CHARLES A FOREVER MUSICAL GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
im from England, UK and i know 99% of the people i know will have no idea who he is. he really isnt that known over here.

sAfE.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Rhythmikal said:
im from England, UK and i know 99% of the people i know will have no idea who he is. he really isnt that known over here.

sAfE.

that's completely untrue, i expect more people in England know who Ray Charles is than Nas... If you think that 99% of people in England don't know who he is, then you my friend are an idiot... no disrespect but it's the truth...

members online