Raven Simone......really?

Ca$h Pacasso

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yall cats is crazy as shit. But that's the truth bitches been getting away with it for years its our turn to rise above this injustice of child support and fight this oppressive system by not getting jobs that tax child support only under the table jobs. LOL nah I'm fucking wit you dudes.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
J Rilla said:
i thought that shyt was common knowledge....i guess i watch 2 much t.v
Lol!!!!!! Damn, i thought i watched alot of tv.

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
cleverwon said:
Oh ok. So because she was in his video, she's responsible for album sales and/or money in his pockets??? Nigga that shit dont matter one way or another.... And how the fuck do you even know that fact anyway????

damn nigga, you a little sensitive. take your panties out of your ass. when I say you a ignorant nigga, downsouth that means, you a funny mutherfucker, meaning you got jokes.
and I didn't say that she was responsible for albums sales. It is just a known fact that she was in the video......the fat face chick in the hot tub with him...when he was sayin" tell your friends"...etc. and they showed the bitch face on T. V. when she took his ass back to court and I was like....that's the bitch from the BIG POPPA video.....
ya see the pattern....i had to break it down for u nigga...is that simple enough?...lol

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Equelizer said:
damn nigga, you a little sensitive. take your panties out of your ass. when I say you a ignorant nigga, downsouth that means, you a funny mutherfucker, meaning you got jokes.
and I didn't say that she was responsible for albums sales. It is just a known fact that she was in the video......the fat face chick in the hot tub with him...when he was sayin" tell your friends"...etc. and they showed the bitch face on T. V. when she took his ass back to court and I was like....that's the bitch from the BIG POPPA video.....
ya see the pattern....i had to break it down for u nigga...is that simple enough?...lol
Nah, i got you man!!!!! Lol, i know which one, she got princess leia haircut. But im intense when it comes to this subject man, its FUCKED UP!!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
who cares who that pancake face bitch is,,,she shouldnt be gettin 35000 a month for anything. Fuck that. child support????? FUCK that!
She should just lay on the bed naked and let me pour hyrup on her fat tits.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Fade said:
So is anyone going to post some nude pics of Raven Simone? Show of hands, who wants to see her fat body?
Ooooooh! Oooooh!!!! *raises hand excitedly* Ooooooooh!!!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Fade said:
You guys are sick.

Clev, you're acting like Horseshack!
Whats Horseshack?

L-LaMENT

Audio Artistic Slave
ill o.g.
Damn man, Raven is beautiful! I used to have a serious crush on her back when she was on Hangin With Mr. Cooper! She may be a lil pugy, but I don't care!!! It's her attitude/ personality that turns me on the most. In an Erykha Badu type of way u know..