rappers....

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I guess most of the people who spit and ONLY spit just come here for beats. Then there's those producer's/MC's who just drop for feedback on beats. So it's probably just because there isnt an outlet for that here and more geared towards the production.

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
yo my name is DIE-Lahn! and i spit that hot fiya!!!!! rump-pum-pum,rum-pum-ting! What you want some of this hot fiya?! You standing to close man!!!!!!

L. Soul

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
bluchippa5 said:
yo my name is DIE-Lahn! and i spit that hot fiya!!!!! rump-pum-pum,rum-pum-ting! What you want some of this hot fiya?! You standing to close man!!!!!!

I knew somebody would have to bring that back. Everybody gotta make fun of the kid

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
bluchippa5 said:

That was completely random..

but that shit was funny hahah

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1

lowlow

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lol that chapelle show is funny, chapelle know he be clownin.... i'm mad that shit got cut..

L. Soul said:
I guess most of the people who spit and ONLY spit just come here for beats. Then there's those producer's/MC's who just drop for feedback on beats. So it's probably just because there isnt an outlet for that here and more geared towards the production.

oh o.k. i here ya. but i thought at least there would be somethin geared for them, just so the producers could network more. i mean a battle forum where they could post there flows would keep them around a lot longer....

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
lowlow said:
oh o.k. i here ya. but i thought at least there would be somethin geared for them, just so the producers could network more. i mean a battle forum where they could post there flows would keep them around a lot longer....

EXACTLY.....

COME ON LETS DO IT....

BATTLE SECTION ALL THE WAY!!!!

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Frankly, I wouldnt mind... as most of us, I guess, but this is a PRODUCTION Forum 1st and formost. Part of producing is recording MCs, so I'm pretty sure that, in a battle (like the personal ones in Haze's thread or in a BeatThis with a theme) or in the showcase you could post beats with vocals and have feedbacks.

I'm pretty sure there are some other forums for MC specifically

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I think we would benefit from a forum dedicated to mixing mc's, vocal delivery like what Wings posted in the Rapper Tutorial thread. This way the mc's can have information that could help thenselves as-well-as dedicated producers having information to help their mc's if they are having problems ect..

But I totally disagree with a battle forum. The internet is full of them and I prefer IllMuzik to be a laboratory enviroment where we can come to study. The world and other websites are where we use what we learned to do what we want.

Illmuzik is specialized; which makes it special.

EDIT

sYgMa said:
or in the showcase you could post beats with vocals and have feedbacks.

A lot of people use voice tags or accapellas in their beats to protect them. I doubt anyone would mind if you spit on your beats.. if nothing less then to protect them, although it would make the beat harder to judge because there would be a vocal layer over the beat. I've been doing it for awhile in the Showcase and no one has complained yet// other than my delivery and timing being shit <--

members online

No members online now.