random weird thing

trebeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
so im pretty stoked lately, just got a radium 49 and numark pt01, i had a trigger finger, so now im finally getting everything that i wanted. i go to the first record store around here to get my first vinyl, and that place was shit, so i go to some thrift/record store downtown, they dont got too huge of a selection (im sure there are a dozen guys in here that have more records than the store did) and i finally narrow it down to my very first record, The Best of Wilson Pickett, and here is the weird thing if u haven't heard, i go to buy the record and the girl whos working is like, he'd dead! im like wtf okay cool, and shes like no he just died today! haha i dont know it was just kinda weird that i picked that record and i didnt even know that shit, but im really stoked i just got all this shit, so now i can start sampling vinyl, what were all your guys' first records?

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Gladys night and the Pips, i believe.

thats wierd that the girl busted out wit "hes DEAD" like that i woulda jsut walked out wit the record like nothin

B

Burna

Co-signs. I would of been like "Really, you fuckin' weirdo. Now my record is free!, thanks!"

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
she could just know hes dead lol..

i mean even Amish slave owners knew Barry White died lol

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
lmao... ya'll are crazy. I just had a tragedy at my record store i've been going to for the last month. They through out ALL of their .25-.50 cent records. Must have had at least 1000. I CRIED.

They are getting more supposedly but still. I recorded a moment of silence on my sampler in honor of these fallen records...

*sniffle*

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
5th Sequence said:
They are getting more supposedly but still. I recorded a moment of silence on my sampler in honor of these fallen records...

LMAoooooo

that was clever

members online