Racist Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yeah, no offense takin here my man but I accept your appology. I know you were just speaking out of frustration I do the same thing.. I think we all do when something get's us to that point of anger.. Now spank my ass and call me shirly! lol, j/k...

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Or even moreso that these people (the hurricane victims) are obviously just as good as anybody else but nobody is helping them, and were in the fucking united states!!!.....Wheres the fucking help???........I think its because its a lowerclass area so the gov just doesnt give a fuck!....Just shows how we really dont look out for "our" peoples best interests like they would like us to believe....Otherwise mutherfuckers would have been helped already.

nonie

Kohie
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Word. When I first heard about what happened with the people in LA, I was pissed to hear that some of the people couldn't get out because of transportation. I mean, the hurricane was probably being talked about 1-2 weeks, before it happened, on the the weather channel and the government can't even send in some troops to provide transportation for the people with none. That's just sad.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Fuckin A its sad! ---- Thats crooked political everyday bullshit for you right there tho... Shit, were quicker to go rub our noses in someone elses business and infiltrate their lands as if it were our own and act like thats more important before we help people in our own country! - That right there is the US tryin to keep up this bullshit rep that is obviously see-through, cuz i think we can all see that the mutherfuckers on the top of the pile dont really give a flying shit about none of us (white, black, whatever), when it comes down to it, .....all they really give a shit about is "money", "power", and "domination" ---- those people would be happy to see us all burn before they give up that nice mansion on the hill in their little gated community where everybody goes to bed no later then 8pm. Trust me dude, its all about cash money and keeping the rich richer....

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
DueceMade Ent. said:
Trust me dude, its all about cash money and keeping the rich richer....

Damn this thread just won't stop. But no way man, the politicians fuck the rich over way harder than any other class, just because it's easy to do and the vast majority of people are all for it. If anything I'll agree that they help the old rich stay rich and fuck over the new rich and people of ability by controlling the fuck out of big business. But I already know that no one on here will agree so please hold the attacks. I will recommend this book to anyone who cares to hear a new, real talk perspective on a lot of shit:

ATLAS SHRUGGED

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Um, i just thought changing the direction of this topic would be healthy for talking about something a little more worth while, ie. being that those people need help and their not getting it. Im actually totally lost as to what your talking about now, especially in regaurds to the "attacks" ive made!?!?...Sorry, im mad confused now.....Moving on.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
DueceMade Ent. said:
Um, i just thought changing the direction of this topic would be healthy for talking about something a little more worth while, ie. being that those people need help and their not getting it. Im actually totally lost as to what your talking about now, especially in regaurds to the "attacks" ive made!?!?...Sorry, im mad confused now.....Moving on.

Nah, you haven't made any attacks, really no one has in this thread. And I wasn't accusing you of dragging this thread on, just more like damn, this thread has lasted way longer than I expected. I was talking to people in general, just letting them know that I know that what I'm saying isn't what people normally say or want to hear, so hold any lame comments like "You lost all credibility" or "You're ignorant."

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
what exactly does he mean by so black? its like it wasnt even a slip of the tongue.

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
Anyon eknow the rest of what the guy was saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.