Racist Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
BASTARD said:
no when i said theres racism generated by blacks i meant in other countries,theres black racists in power, racists against other blacks, wheres your white on black opression fit into that equation?,i know theres africans i nthis countries that dont like haitians, i understand whats going on in the u.s. i understand it because i went to a schools similar to the ones in denver, i never had no music program either,and all my books were old as shit,everyone in my family lives in the projects,and im WHITE, rest assured that black people arent the only ones bein opressed in this country or any other country

true that...

Unfortunatley, racism is a plague and I dont think it will EVER disapear, simply because it's insinuous (is that how it's written?)... It's hard to point out what makes someone have racist attitude/thoughts...

Frankly, I know I'm racist. Cant deny it... I'm racist against white, blacks, asians... everybody. For instance, thinking that a kid is good in maths because he's asian is racism; thinking that every blacks have an 18+ inches dick is too. Thinking that every white are racists is too...

Being racist comes in different shapes and sizes...

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Africans don't hate Haitians because their Black.

That's what's so crazy about racism. We are hated because of our skin color, not because of our beliefs or lifestyles or political views.

What rich Black, Asian or Latino has control/power in this country? Almost every rich white person's fortune derived from slave labor.

If you are Black and speak solely for the Black Community and do not compromise yourself to the agenda of Whites, you are killed or blacklisted.

I've never said all whites are bad. I'm advocating that Racism exist because Whites allow it to because its benefical for them.

If Whites were truly against racism and thought it unjust. It wouldn't exist to the point that mainstream media is in on it.

If I'm Black and I'm in line for a regional manager posistion at a job. And my company breaks down the country into 4 regions (east,west, south, midwest). If there are already two Black regional managers, I won't get the promotion no matter my qualifications unless one of the Black managers is fired or quits. Every Black person knows this.

You have no idea what it's like to be Black. You literally feel like your skin is a prison. You have to take the high road a hundred times a day. You deal with racism, blatant and subtle everyday. If you confornt it. Your tripping. Or irresponsible, or contributing to the problem.

The problem will never get solved unless its spoken.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Dude, listen man i mean i feel u trust me,ive started plenty of threads on this topic my self

but there is no point argueing bout it on this forum making a big stink about it, i mean we know its out there, no matter how hard u argue some people just aint gonna see ur perspective becasue they dont live the day to day realitites(ive learned that), becasue of that it makes you seem like your winening..... Most folks who dont live it just wont get it... No matter how hard u argue.

class...

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
ManDAmyth said:
Africans don't hate Haitians because their Black.

That's what's so crazy about racism. We are hated because of our skin color, not because of our beliefs or lifestyles or political views.

What rich Black, Asian or Latino has control/power in this country? Almost every rich white person's fortune derived from slave labor.

If you are Black and speak solely for the Black Community and do not compromise yourself to the agenda of Whites, you are killed or blacklisted.

I've never said all whites are bad. I'm advocating that Racism exist because Whites allow it to because its benefical for them.

If Whites were truly against racism and thought it unjust. It wouldn't exist to the point that mainstream media is in on it.

If I'm Black and I'm in line for a regional manager posistion at a job. And my company breaks down the country into 4 regions (east,west, south, midwest). If there are already two Black regional managers, I won't get the promotion no matter my qualifications unless one of the Black managers is fired or quits. Every Black person knows this.

You have no idea what it's like to be Black. You literally feel like your skin is a prison. You have to take the high road a hundred times a day. You deal with racism, blatant and subtle everyday. If you confornt it. Your tripping. Or irresponsible, or contributing to the problem.

The problem will never get solved unless its spoken.

For the record, I just want to say that I don't and have never hated Blacks. I'm not even gonna touch you're slave labor comment cuz it's just to far gone. Maybe the country was established on it, but I wouldn't say all whites are responsible for it or that their fortunes are a result of it. I am White and was born in 1978 by the way in case you were wondering.

Look, you're correct in saying that I have Whites have no idea what it is like to be Black. I do agree that it is the hardest race to be in today's world, but why should I pay for that. If we ran into each other I would not hold your skin color against you. I wouldn't make some racial or degrading comment so please stop acting like it's Blacks against White or the rest of the world for that matter.

Doesn't Def Jam exploit Blacks? Doesn't Puffy exploit Blacks? You should tell them to stop all the Gangster rap ASAP.

But since you think that I (being White) allow racism and I can make a difference, you need to tell me what I should do? I'm serious.

-Ctrl

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
ManDAmyth said:
I have had many white friends during my time. In fact, my best friend is white.

Every white person that hangs around black folks claims not to be a racist, but there is always that time when they show their true colors, always.

DUDE! C'mon with that man! I have alot of friends that are black, Hispanic etc... That shit don't matter, it's what u believe! People are going to be people, it's not just "white people" that you say will "eventually show there true colors." Blacks do it too, and hispanics.. If you want to speak on it that way.. Shit, I know some super racist Hispanics that hate black people so it's not just white people bro...

Where I live there is so much judgemental bullshit floating around here it's ridiculous! Just cause Im white cat's of other races will try and test me and think I'm like the next white boy that they can push around, nah homie, it ain't like that! Of course, sometimes you have to play it smart and bite your lip and keep walkin'.. But, just because I've had my bad run in's with Blacks or Hispanics is not going to make me racist, at all.. I guess I'm just that different.. I love poeple, period.

I was raised around all races, grew up playing sports like football and all that with all races of people and you learn man, maybe you need to loosen up and stop looking at all this negative stuff man.. That T.V. and these articles seem to be seeping into your brain, and I mean no offense by this post, my man...

Racism does exist, it will only live on if people keep hating each other and keep this on going White vs. Black Shit going...

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
its stupid to say all white people are racist 'whether they know it or not'.

a white baby is born - it aint racist.

it aint the instinct of white people to hate other races, it comes from the world.

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
classic said:
Most folks who dont live it just wont get it... No matter how hard u argue.

class...

So I'm supposed to say "You're right, man, all Whites are racist." Is it me that doesn't get it or is it the peeps that think I'm a "devil" simply because I'm White.

I'll never understand anyway...so just forget it.

-Ctrl

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
all i got to say is that ya'll had better keep this one clean.
I agree man, keep it cool... Everyone is on this site because they love hip hop.. That shit don't matter when we make music, so why should it matter now?

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
You guys are talking like I sit in front of my tv looking for examples.

I live my life and deal with racism everyday. Just as Classic is pointing out, Blacks have to walk around biting their lips when it goes down. It's when I see blatant shit like this reporting that makes me lose it.

Black folks are always suspect of White folks because every Black person has encountered multiple White people that fuck them.

Doesn't Def Jam exploit Blacks? Doesn't Puffy exploit Blacks? You should tell them to stop all the Gangster rap ASAP. Who do you think is putting the money behind this mess. Gangsta Rap doesn't need to stop. Believe it or not, a lot of that shit is real. Who's exploiting it? Jay-Z or the money behind him. Jay-Z has already said he's dumb down his lyrics, because it won't sell.

Is Jay-Z an asshole? Is he an irresponsible spokeperson for the Black Community? NO. Why? The Black community is so bad, heads will do anything to get out. If you have to sell out so be it, cause if you don't your notgoing to make it.

How many black people are in jail? How many people are in jail for non-violent offenses?

If you are a convicted felon, you cannot vote, you cannot get an apartment on your own, you cannot get a decent job. You are forced to live like a parasite.

Jails are owned by corporations that use them for the labor. Who owns the corporations? How come a white clown gets 6 months probation for fondling a kid, and a black kid gets two years in the pen as an adult for carrying a sack of weed he was going to roll up an smoke while watching the Chappelle Show DVD.

If your white call out the racists amongst your peope and do not tolerate it.

The Black community will take care of itself.

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ManDAmyth said:
Until a White Person does more than agree this is wrong and stands up against this bullshit. I will group White folks with the media. Who controls the media? It sure ain't Hispanic folk, Asians, Arabs and it for damn sure ain't no Black folk.

I don't control the media.

The news is directed to whites and told from their perspective. They cater to things that effect the white community.

Most things that they cover affect everybody: Terrorism, national politics, the economy, etc., Please give me an example of something they cover that only affects the white community.

Just as Black folks need to hold themselves accountable for their fucked up social and economic conditions, White folks need to hold themselves accountable for racially biased reporting etc, etc, etc.

I don't need to hold myself accountable for a Goddamn thing other than my own life and happiness. Nothing that some white people do is my responsibility.

I don't sell drugs, I don't drink, I don't smoke weed. I am going to college. I have a legit job. I am married to my wife. I have one child with my wife I take care of. I don't contribute to overall destruction of the Black community, but does that mean I shouldn't be involved in the re-building of it?

No. I am still responsible for my people and their interests.

No, you're not responsible for anybody but you and your family. If you choose to do other things for your community then that's your choice and you are free to do so.

That's a problem I have with a lot of White folks. They admit there is racism, but refuse to admit that its generated by Whites themselves.

I'd agree, mainly by whites, but also by black leaders like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. The main contributors are universities, apologist politicians and the media.

A big problem with race relations is the fact that a lot of White folks hate to admit Racism is still a major issue in this country. They simply shrug their shoulders, "That's messed up." And go about their privilged lives.

It's an issue, but not a political issue. The only political issue involved is whether everyone is equally protected under the law, which, other than the minor special privaleges minorities have gotten in the past under affirmative action, everyone has been for several decades.

If you are White and your not racist I applaud you. If you're White and you don't feel akward being the only pale face in a room full of Blacks I applaud you. If your White and you acknowledge Racism still exists, I applaud you.

If you do nothing about it. I shit on you.

nah, I'll fight for more important things like the individual rights that the government keeps violating, the freedom and safety from the Islamists that want to force everyone in the world to practice their religion or be wiped out, and a new, better education system. If you want to spend your time convincing media agencies to watch their subtle, biased word choices, then right on brotha.

T

The Bastard

ManDAmyth said:
If your white call out the racists amongst your peope and do not tolerate it.

The Black community will take care of itself.
if thats how u feel why are u bitchin that whites arent doing enough,what exactly do u want to be said here?
here let me make you happy, im white,im racist,your black,your not, i am a lot better off than you.nobody has felt racism unless they are black,happy?

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
Gangster rap perpetuates the image that all Blacks are criminals so it doesn't help your plight at all my friend. So stop looking up to them like they are doing a good thing for your community. The shit may be "real," but should you go around saying "look I'm a criminal"?

So it's okay for Jay-Z to sell out and exploit Blacks as the President of Def Jam, but i have to pay for it?

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
See, that's the privilege as White person. You are an individual. Crime is treated on an individual basis. When your white all you have to do is worry about your family and yourself.

That's not the case when your Black. You aren't subjagated to the laws of an individual. You are treated as one in a herd.

Also, I am in no way against white people. I think they bare a gigantic resposibilty when it comes to race relations.

I don't think African-Americans can be racist... White people hate Black people because they are Black. Black people hate white people because they subjugated us to slavery for centuries. We were treated as less then human being until 40 years ago. My father's entire childhood was stained by a racist society. That's not conjecture, that's fact.

I never said anyone on this site is a devil.

Ask a single Black person if they have ever come across a white person that wasn't racist. What will they tell you. No.

I have never come across a white person who' not racist. Even my best friend is to an extent.

The media is slanting its reporting in a racial context and your are more up in arms that a Black man who is having his people blanketed by misrepresentation is up in arms over it.

I have a right to be mad.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
ManDAmyth said:
Ask a single Black person if they have ever come across a white person that wasn't racist. What will they tell you. No.

WHAT!? So every white person is racist? Okay man...
ManDAmyth said:
I have never come across a white person who' not racist.
Even my best friend is to an extent.
Then why is he your best friend?

ManDAmyth said:
Okay, I can agree with you there.. Because I can see the on-going racism day to day and I know it ain;t easy. But, you should "NOT" just sit there and complain man.. Take a stand, get people, create a wave! Otherwise, your just another racist in this whole on going thing!

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
ManDAmyth said:
See, that's the privilege as White person. You are an individual. Crime is treated on an individual basis. When your white all you have to do is worry about your family and yourself.

That's not the case when your Black. You aren't subjagated to the laws of an individual. You are treated as one in a herd.

Also, I am in no way against white people. I think they bare a gigantic resposibilty when it comes to race relations.

I don't think African-Americans can be racist... White people hate Black people because they are Black. Black people hate white people because they subjugated us to slavery for centuries. We were treated as less then human being until 40 years ago. My father's entire childhood was stained by a racist society. That's not conjecture, that's fact.

I never said anyone on this site is a devil.

I have never come across a white person who' not racist. Even my best friend is to an extent.

The media is slanting its reporting in a racial context and your are more up in arms that a Black man who is having his people blanketed by misrepresentation is up in arms over it.

Yes, you do have the right to be angry, but not at me.

I never subjugated anyone to slavery. Remember, I was born in 1978.

Please don't say that no White is not racist.

I know you didn't say devil I've just heard it before (for no reason) I shouldn't have used quotes.

-Ctrl

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
I feel what you're saying man... but it's not worth arguing... you gotta live it to understand it.

And yet some of your views are kind of extreme... And I dont agree with all of them...

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Why is he still my friend. Racism is stupid. He is white and he is influenced by his community.

He does adopt some stereotypes and views from other whites, that's his element.

Second, I am his friend. Even with his shortcomings he is my friend. If I decided I was going to hate every white person that did/said something racist. I wouldn't interact with a single white person.

My friend has been conditioned to have those stereotypes. And he recongnizes it.

White people tend to treat their Black friends as exceptions to all their stereotypes. So my friend is cool with me and realizes his stereotypes don't apply. But any Black person he encounters he doesn't know there in full effect.

Y'all got the impression I'm trying to destroy things. I'm trying to build things.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
ManDAmyth said:
Why is he still my friend. Racism is stupid. He is white and he is influenced by his community.

He does adopt some stereotypes and views from other whites, that's his element.

Second, I am his friend. Even with his shortcomings he is my friend. If I decided I was going to hate every white person that did/said something racist. I wouldn't interact with a single white person.

My friend has been conditioned to have those stereotypes. And he recongnizes it.

White people tend to treat their Black friends as exceptions to all their stereotypes. So my friend is cool with me and realizes his stereotypes don't apply. But any Black person he encounters he doesn't know there in full effect.

Y'all got the impression I'm trying to destroy things. I'm trying to build things.
Have you told him (your fiend) all of your views, like you did the in the forum? Just wondering..

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Status
Not open for further replies.