R.I.P. Chris Penn

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I can't believe nobody posted about this yet! For some reason, they still don't know what caused his death even after the autopsy.

For those that don't know, he was in movies like:
- True Romance
- Rush Hour (trying to sell C4 to Chris Tucker lol)
- Footloose

Plus he's the voice in GTA San Andreas as one of the cops.

Attachments

• cpenn.jpg
    cpenn.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 90
T

The Bastard

he was in a few other good movies i really cant think of off the top of my dome. r.i.p.

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
not to mention u could catch him in cameo's in rap videos from time to time. Jay-z "Can I get a?" i.e.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
bluchippa5 said:
not to mention u could catch him in cameo's in rap videos from time to time. Jay-z "Can I get a?" i.e.
I think it was just beuz he was in rush hour that he was in that video .......RIP....kinda eerie i just killed off his character in GTA a few days ago

Daymo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Gutted about this - he was a great actor. He really shone in Reservior Dogs up against heavy weights like Harvey Kietel, Tim Roth, Michael madsen and Laurence Tierney. A great story teller and a funny guy. He will be missed.

RIP

Daymo

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
He was tight in Resevoir Dogs, not to forget All the Right Moves, that high school football movie with Tom Cruise where this man's going to Miami on a full ride then gets his gf pregnant...RIP

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Yeah, I saw a news article about that yesterday. I wonder if they have the results of the autopsy yet.