R&B smooth!?!?

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
Anybody make R&B tracks with FL? Don't really hear to much about it due to the fact it's a Hip-Hop bored...lol. just curious to now if any of you fellow beatmakers/producers tend to think and create outside the box. i'm thinking about going that route...try to be more focus and versatile musically.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
i know a few here make r&b beats. but it certainly cant hurt to be more versatile.

Nuff B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i do r&b, rock, raggae, raggaeton, pop, dancehall all of it but r&b is hard because i look up to the teddys, and darkchilds, and bryan cox, and soforth and they got that quality sound but that comes wit exp. na mean i think its jst the gtars i love so much dunno holla

LILW

ill o.g.
I make R&B tracks. But only when I'm in the right mood for it if you know what I mean. I generally don't just say, "hey I'm gonna make an R&B track today." There has to be a specific reason as to why I want to make an R&B track. Maybe I might have met a nice chick that day and so I'll go in the lab and express my emotions about the chick by making an R&B track.

O

open mind

never tried to make r&b track but fl studio will not limit me to do so its just i dont feel it right now.iam makin storytellin type of hiphop right now.but who knows maybe one day iam gonna try one rnb track.

Nuff B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i make r&b more now than ever i think it's because you have to think more and create an indepth story with the ur notation but i've gotten to the point where i can make anything some one asks me on the spot with no feelings and it still comes out nice

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
top sig line 1st 3 songs..didnt make it in FL tho I did them on a sp1200!!!
They were recorded in a roland vs1824..lol back in 2002. it was an effort you can check 'em out if you want I just happened to put them up today so you know they got probs but that was my attempt to go outside the box at that time..lol

O

open mind

well no problem. R&B is Rhythm and Blues to make it short.
if u like it more detailed then take your time and check this out.