Quick Preview of the Smash Brothers "Fear Factor"

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
I simply love it!!! Love the team Class/ash} smash brothers.

You have a freaking/scary studio ASH!!! I hope you'll invite me in soon. I should definately hit up new york this year.

just holla at me pg if ur in NY.... you are def more than welcome!

booya_nang

A breath of fre$h air!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 76
That beats dope as hell, who did it..ash or classic? Good work ya'll

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
^^^^ classic can take the credit on that one ... i switched around some of the drums and added some elements but the basic beat "sketch" was made by classic .. thats how we did the whole album .. just basically one person would make a "beat" and we come together and collaborate on how to make it work for the song...

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
That's dope man.. i love the way the setup looks too.. Nice keys, nice MP thing going.. U guys killin it man!
Wonder why i can't seem to find such talented people in my area..

Amsterdam, Holland.. If you hear me, holla!

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
that was good appetizer, things are looking good when do yall plan on droppin the album?

when we get our tax returns so we can pay for mixing lol.... so probolly a month or so.. we are finiallzing album artwork and stuff like that as well... it just alot of work and we wanna do this right....

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
shit is dope, hot, sick, all that.

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I liked it, which yamaha monitors are those ?

and where u cop that desk ?

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5

^^^
Nope not really, the track that was made in the video was for the album (dunno if it made the final cut tho).

Yea, but your comment

"yo Class, think they ready for the footage from earlier in the year? nah they aint ready for that..."

was random.

members online