Quick poll: What software do you use?

F

farmski

fl studio 5, acip pro 4, wave lab 4,

the only thing with fl is that the basic sound packs are crap, unless you want the usual fruity sound!! so import your own!! even get hold of reason sound packs (wavs) make your own!! or download packs, there are plenty of sites with free downloads and you can get samples from any tune, clip a beat in acid or wave lab, import it in to a beat slicer in fruity and edit the indevidual samples!!

cool for remixes!!

reason is great as you get everything with a clean sound, and al the kits are pre produced!! but like i said, you can use these in fruity!! so getting the same effects!! also, vst instruments and plugins are better than those in fl studio!! so its good to import them in to get a better effect!!

fl studio is very basic on face value, but as you get to grips with it you learn a new features all the time!! and it is really only limmited by your imagination!!

unless you are happy with that fruity cheesy techno beat sound which everyone relates it too!! lol

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
fl studio, reason 3.0, adobe audition, soundforge, waves diamond bundle, theres some vst's also but too many to list, and some sf2

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Cubase and reason. Waves Bundle Kit.
Arturia Mini Moog, Elektrik Piano, Bösendorfer 290, B4 Organ. Pro b53. Guitar rig. Scarabee, Vintage Warmer.

I think that's about it.

Papadukes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I use Ableton live 5, sound forge, battery 2 and then random other things like absynth, but that is rarely used. I want to learn to use reason properly but haven't had the time yet.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Reason 2.5 to come up wit the bangers
Nuendo 2.0 to mix
Sony Acid Music Studio 5 to tempo samples
Cool Edit to chop up samples
Recycle to Chop up samples
Nuendo 2 to clean everything up afterwards

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1

DJ Excellence

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 229
Vince said:
I use Hip-Hop eJay, but I'm starting to run out of loops.

http://www.cdaccess.com/jpg/shared/front/large/hiphope.jpg
http://www.gamepage.co.uk/review1/hiphop4/smImage1.jpg
Dope interface!

and you can scratch like real DJ. I think that DJ Premier uses this as well, at least that's what DJ Excellence told me. He's a Preemo fan boy.

http://www.gamepage.co.uk/review1/hiphop4/sm11HipHop4.jpg

You can buy more loops on their site. ^^ Get the DJ Tomekk Series, ^^ ....Tomekk Rules !

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Good looks on the infizzay ('info' for you crackas out there).

Do you know if they got any Dr.Dre loops? I heard his track Still Dre today, I thought he used a cool loop. Do you know if he maybe uses DJ Tomekk loops?

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
oops.....I already answered this earlier. LOL!

m.s

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
my software

reason, cool blue edit

B

Burna

Haha, change of plans.. i use Audacity or Recycle to chop, FL Studio 5 for the beats, Audition to Clean up, and Reason 2.5 to rewire for the bass lines.

members online