Question for all my fellow Potheads...

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Yo, so I got a good deal yesterday on some trees. Normally when a good deal comes along, I cop alot! It's nice and smells great. I havn't tried it yet, but when I went to the pick up spot, my man helped himself to a blunt as was hit after half a blunt,,lol. I asked what it's called and he said dude told him, "Arizona". Now personally to me, weed is weed. I don't need fanc names, but some people that wanna cop from me like, "yo, yo, yo, what up, what ya got this week?" and I need a fuckin name! I guess, "goodie" dont cut it no more, anyways,,,,If any of yall heard of Arizona, let me know. 1

Attachments

• Arizona 1.jpg
    Arizona 1.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 125
  • Arizona 2.jpg
    Arizona 2.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 130

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
those pics the same stuff?

second one looks nice, looks dry tho, really dry....

it looks like the one with the velvety texture when you grind it up nah mean?

forst one looks like purple haze.....

it homegrown?

yo, in my days a dealer i had to make up funky names, like "golden shark, high and mighty, legend," you know the score powerful names and that, the holy grail of all bud names is adding a sought of technical name eg Tri-hydra Trance, ya get me....

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Haze47 said:
those pics the same stuff?

second one looks nice, looks dry tho, really dry....

it looks like the one with the velvety texture when you grind it up nah mean?

forst one looks like purple haze.....

it homegrown?

yo, in my days a dealer i had to make up funky names, like "golden shark, high and mighty, legend," you know the score powerful names and that, the holy grail of all bud names is adding a sought of technical name eg Tri-hydra Trance, ya get me....

both the same, yeah it looks mad ry,,lol,,but its not! I tried to puff it in my pipe but it was too moist!

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Is it some flame? It looks like some regular.. But I've got shit like that before that just suprises that ass when you smoke on it.. Haven't smoked for a while now but I still get the urge, lol...

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
StressWon said:
Yo, so I got a good deal yesterday on some trees. Normally when a good deal comes along, I cop alot! It's nice and smells great. I havn't tried it yet, but when I went to the pick up spot, my man helped himself to a blunt as was hit after half a blunt,,lol. I asked what it's called and he said dude told him, "Arizona". Now personally to me, weed is weed. I don't need fanc names, but some people that wanna cop from me like, "yo, yo, yo, what up, what ya got this week?" and I need a fuckin name! I guess, "goodie" dont cut it no more, anyways,,,,If any of yall heard of Arizona, let me know. 1

yeah, arizona is mad real.....should like brown and orange

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Looks kinda dry, and it doesn't look like it has much resin on it. But who cares? :p

Haven't heard of Arizona, and a search through my strain guides didn't give me much luck either.

Haze: Purple Haze doesn't exist anymore.

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
Yo stress, that looks like some straight stress to me..

but it's not always about the looks, it's about the high, so disregard my snobbish cali chronic comments, haha

call it AZ

WORDAMOUPH

NUPHONIX PRODUKTIONS
ill o.g.
Lol Im With Hoppa On That One, Cus In Cali We Picky About Our Sticky Icky , I Guess We Spoiled!

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeh i would on looks probably turn that shit down.... but australia does have a competitive dope market

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
Vince said:
Looks kinda dry, and it doesn't look like it has much resin on it. But who cares? :p

Haven't heard of Arizona, and a search through my strain guides didn't give me much luck either.

Haze: Purple Haze doesn't exist anymore.

bullshit mate...

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
stress i've had arizona, it's the truth. given that it's really arizona of course. if you need someone to help you smoke all that holla at the kid.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
The actual "Purple Haze" ie. Haze that always turn purple. Doesn't exist.
Alot of Haze turn purple due to cold, or some doesn't even need cold. But still it's just a pheno-type, and it hasn't been stabilized as it's own strain.

There was a strain back in the early 70's grown by the Haze Brothers in Santa Cruz which had a dominant purple color, but it was also easy to loose.

Sooo anyway, the purple is just a pheno-type and if you're growing Haze and it turns purple, congrats then you may have "purple" Haze, but it's not THE Purple Haze. Since it doesn't exist anymore.

I was kinda knee-deep in the whole cultivation thing and read a buttload of discussions regarding Purple Haze.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
word, I knew about the purple haxe extinction. Yeah, fuck you Cali cats,,,lol,,i wish I had that shit. Although, a few weeks ago we smoked some Chronic. (and lost Furiouz for bout an hourlol)Naw, this shit is serious, I smoked half a joint yesterday around 2:30,,,,next thing I know I'm waking out of a coma around 8:15PM,,lol. Yeah, fuck that.

Yo, lol, I was like, This shit doesnt look that strong,,,I took that half-a-Jay thy head,,,,I aint doin that again.

oh yeah, that second picture had the dryer buds on top when I put in my canister. Gimme a sec, I'll post some better pics,,,

@E.Porter, Imma holla atcha man,,just been busy,,,1

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
yeaaaa I jus Grabbed a P of Some Sticky Stinky Ass Bud last night But its Funny Cuz instead of Being Triple A like last time it is Triple A + 5 this time

and its funny Cuz 2 guys asked me for a QP last night and they were more Concerned about the Name of the Bud more then anything else

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
CampO said:
yeaaaa I jus Grabbed a P of Some Sticky Stinky Ass Bud last night But its Funny Cuz instead of Being Triple A like last time it is Triple A + 5 this time

and its funny Cuz 2 guys asked me for a QP last night and they were more Concerned about the Name of the Bud more then anything else

i know, I just want to get high. Fucka name

members online