Question about Production Boards.

R

RealityRecs

I was looking for somthing that's basically a keyboard(midicontroller) that I can put down my drums, synths and basslines all within that one controller. I was thinking it was either a Triton, or somthing similar. Im looking to spend around 1200$ or so, but im pulling away from the MPC, but i want to be able to make beats without having to have ti all hooked up to a comp at 1st. I jus wanna beable to wake up, and lay down the drums and whatnot straight outta my head. Or if i got a bassline stuck, i wanan beable to lay it down. Without having to use a MPC for drums, another Controller for Synths/Bass. Im looking for somthing that like i said above that has all that goodies in 1 board. Drums, Synths and Bass.. Perhaps share what you would use, or do use give me some insight and suggestions.. sorry to be a bug.

- Real.

O

open mind

yamaha motif,korg triton,roland fantom.

try them in a music store near you and pick one of them.they can do all what u looking for.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i highly recomend the fantom out of all those boards . not just because it bears my naME ( I HAD THE NAME WAAAAAAAAAAAAY BEFORE THE KEYBOARD WAS EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT) but because it has the features, sounds etc.. of most of the high end boards and also has the 16 pads on it like a mpc as well as keys. so you can bang ya drums on the drum pads and play ya synth sounds, basses etc... on the keys on 1 all in one keyboard. for your price rance look into the x6 just google fantom x6 its the smallest in the fantom line. but all the same features and somehat portable (if you have a suv. lol)

DopeTrax

ill o.g.
i would suggest the Triton Extreme, i just got one of those, the synth sounds are amazing, the valveforce tube mades the sound so full and complete, and the touch screen makes it really quick to navigate through the board, i tried this a motif and a fantom adn i chose this one and ive been very happy with it

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
it depends what you want really

if you really want......if you do alot of beats with synths then the fantom

but if your like me and you like alot of realistic sounds

the motif all the way, it sounds very realistic...the sequencer isn't that user friendly in my opinon but once you learn it you'll be straight.