Qucik Redrum Question

alkota

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I got this beat going and I got an 808 kick loaded into my redrum. How do I set it so that when the 808 triggers it doesnt overlap with the next 808 hit, i.e. making the polyphony 1...

Im sure its really easy, but i dont know

check out some beats at my site made w/ reason, almost all of them are done in reason

ill o.g.
U can use the gate option on that channel move the little thing up u will see 2 curves next to it that kinda like loop points like In Fl studio what it does it sets it soo that when u press a key or pad or whatever ur using u have to hold it and as soon as u let the key go it stops...soo the longer u hold the key the longer it will go..............

adomav17

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i know this thread wasnt inteded for me, but is there anyway to do that with delay....

because when i put delay on something such as a snare, and press the snare twice in a row, the delays would also overlap.... is there anyway to do the same thing you suggested to do to the drums with the delay function as well?

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.
i know this thread wasnt inteded for me, but is there anyway to do that with delay....

because when i put delay on something such as a snare, and press the snare twice in a row, the delays would also overlap.... is there anyway to do the same thing you suggested to do to the drums with the delay function as well?

attach the sends from the redrum to the aux in the mixer then u gotta turn the tiny nobs on the redrum labelled 1 or to wish i had a pic but all this is covered in the manual

members online