puff daddy richest producer

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
i seen this program yesterday, 'liquid assets'
they estimated the guy having around 200million pounds minus all his costs and all dat,
basically he's got round $350million to spend as he wishes in his account, damnnnnnnnn

P

ProZak

Mr T is a washed-up actor...he probably doesnt cost shit....

C

Copenhagen

350 million is more than ok for a guy that doesn't rap particular well and who doesn't really produce but has producers on staff to pay etc...
The man knows his A&R and which people to employ and work with etc...
You can say many negative things about Duff Paddy, but his a very talented business man...

B

Briellz

WOW.....

I thought Master P had all the money.....He's in the Billions isn't he?

Helios

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Master P is real ghetto child makin mad dough...
from drugdealer 2 ceo ... ... ghetto fabolous

and P diddy was never broke... he's been a hoe... he never sold drugs or anything like that... just a fakin ass business man...
how could you respect such a hoe? and he aint producin anything.. lol

B

BeatOff

Neptunes have to be high on that scale gettin close to puffy, they've produced so many hits in the last 6 years its ridiculous and they sell beats for 1o0 grand and they just got a 35 million dollar deal. I wonder how much loot they have.

C

Copenhagen

I saw some ish on tv where it stated that the producer who made the most in 2001 was Dre, followed by Neptunes...

Can somebody say Ka-ching...!

B

Briellz

I bet Master P owns the rights to his Janky ass production though.

Some Guy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
Imma tell you who the poorest producer is at the moment........ME!I spend all my money on gear, I havent bought shoes in like 5 years haha.

Some Guy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
Originally posted by Briellz
I bet Master P owns the rights to his Janky ass production though.

You know whats fuckin nutz! I live in the Bay Area and I remember when Master P was selling underground tapes and records when he was broke like a fuckin joke. He sold tapes in Richmond California way before he went back to New Orleans. We used to buy his tapes for like $3 bux. And his records for like $1 dollar. They had the cheapest production and worst quality in the world. We still slumped it tho cuz it was local and underground. He even had a bunch of videos on CMC (California Music Channel) and he produced a Bay Area compilation called BAP (Bay Area Players), and another one called West Coast Bad Boyz. Then he disapeared for a while, next thing we saw him on Mtv claming New Orleans! We couldnt believe our eyes. We thought it was some kind of joke. I gotta give him his props cuz he made it big from absolutely nothing. He was way broker than me. Its kinda fucked up how he forgot about Richmond Cali. I guess it wasnt as marketable as N.O.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Master P was never a drug dealer and he inherited money from his grandfather....Puffy may not have never done anything in the streets but his father was one of the toughest thuggest niggas in NYC at one point and Puff Has been procted Just on the strength of His father aka ruff daddy

B

BeatOff

Originally posted by Some Guy
You know whats fuckin nutz! I live in the Bay Area and I remember when Master P was selling underground tapes and records when he was broke like a fuckin joke. He sold tapes in Richmond California way before he went back to New Orleans. We used to buy his tapes for like $3 bux. And his records for like $1 dollar. They had the cheapest production and worst quality in the world. We still slumped it tho cuz it was local and underground. He even had a bunch of videos on CMC (California Music Channel) and he produced a Bay Area compilation called BAP (Bay Area Players), and another one called West Coast Bad Boyz. Then he disapeared for a while, next thing we saw him on Mtv claming New Orleans! We couldnt believe our eyes. We thought it was some kind of joke. I gotta give him his props cuz he made it big from absolutely nothing. He was way broker than me. Its kinda fucked up how he forgot about Richmond Cali. I guess it wasnt as marketable as N.O.

Wow them days, Andy Kowanami used to actually play that shit on CMC now CMC is on some Nsync ish. Master P is a clown. I remember those raps about "From the southside of richmond califonya."