Proteus 2000

ACE LOC

ill o.g.
i have a proteus 2000 its good, nice sounds, easy to program its expandable i paid $325 so $350 isnt bad at all i would say get it

Tha1AndOnlyDJT

DJ Will Kill
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 36
I have the Proteus 2000 and Mophatt. Proteus has some very good basses. the strings are ok but dont hit like triton strings. drums are cool too.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
proteus is great for drum sounds and bass sounds. they have some nice sounding and unique organs and the most intuitive and easily programmable effects section of any module. synth possibilities are exceptional. avoid if you are looking for a piano/orhcestral box though... as it is comparitively weak in those spots.

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Trife said:
im lookin to get a Proteus also can i hook that up to the MPC 1000

Yeah u can hook up an sound module wit your MPC1k. You will be able to control the sounds via the MPC pads or a midi controller.

I dont have the sound module but I do have the PK-6(keys) and its da truth. It has some nice sounds on it. Especially some nice strings, brass,.. sounds. I love it.

ONe

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
coley-cole said:
Yeah u can hook up an sound module wit your MPC1k. You will be able to control the sounds via the MPC pads or a midi controller.

I dont have the sound module but I do have the PK-6(keys) and its da truth. It has some nice sounds on it. Especially some nice strings, brass,.. sounds. I love it.

ONe

my manz just told me about the Proteus X desktop sound module

N.Y.S.O.M.

A Beat Nut
ill o.g.
FistFulloDollaz said:
most of the sounds have a good authentic sound to them not cheesy like a lot of other modules or software instruments

i wanna buy the Proteus X n all the sounds roms like Mo phatt so i can have a ton of sounds so all i have left is to cop that n a midi controller i already have the 1k

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Trife said:
i wanna buy the Proteus X n all the sounds roms like Mo phatt so i can have a ton of sounds so all i have left is to cop that n a midi controller i already have the 1k

Proteus X is not a bad choice but there is a slight difference in quality when dealing with the software as opposed to the hardware version

members online