Promotion To Movie And TV Productions Companies

Hectic

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Over the last few months, I've had a lot of feedback from you guys saying my beats would be a fitting soundtrack for movies and tv shows. I just wondered if anyone knows of a good way to promote music to film and tv production companies? I'm interested in getting into this type of thing so I would be open to any ideas at all.

Hectic

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
Hectic said:
Over the last few months, I've had a lot of feedback from you guys saying my beats would be a fitting soundtrack for movies and tv shows. I just wondered if anyone knows of a good way to promote music to film and tv production companies? I'm interested in getting into this type of thing so I would be open to any ideas at all.

Hectic
get a Manager.. work like that comes from knowning the correct people.. People in the that industry wanna do shit with people they have built repore with... or u can start from the dirt and do some Low budget ones for Free until you get a Big Enough Portfolio to start charging..

Or you can take a Shot in the dark..

Hectic

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Nnxt said:
get a Manager.. work like that comes from knowning the correct people.. People in the that industry wanna do shit with people they have built repore with... or u can start from the dirt and do some Low budget ones for Free until you get a Big Enough Portfolio to start charging..

Or you can take a Shot in the dark..

Thanks they're all good points. I've been thinking about getting a manager for a while. It's just that picking the right person is the most important thing to consider. Do you know of any management companies I could go to?

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
Hectic said:
Thanks they're all good points. I've been thinking about getting a manager for a while. It's just that picking the right person is the most important thing to consider. Do you know of any management companies I could go to?

Personally no i don't best thing to do.. hook up with an older person thats been there before... Older peoeple have Wisdom and normally know people that know people.. Walk into a studio in your area one that u know is pushing good material and ask them if they would manage you.. or u can Call tv Stations and ask them who contacts them about jingle spots.. then they will drop some names ( most of the time the manager hits the tv stations ya know) or Manage urself chargin small for Jingles. and u can get into bigger things from there... TAXI is good for this aswell thats where i have got my spots from.. there is a site i use to have where Producers would post there bio and what music they do.. and a mass email would Spread to these people with offers depending on what he Film needed and if it was budget in the deal or not.. i will find it and pm u

Hectic

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Nnxt said:
Personally no i don't best thing to do.. hook up with an older person thats been there before... Older peoeple have Wisdom and normally know people that know people.. Walk into a studio in your area one that u know is pushing good material and ask them if they would manage you.. or u can Call tv Stations and ask them who contacts them about jingle spots.. then they will drop some names ( most of the time the manager hits the tv stations ya know) or Manage urself chargin small for Jingles. and u can get into bigger things from there... TAXI is good for this aswell thats where i have got my spots from.. there is a site i use to have where Producers would post there bio and what music they do.. and a mass email would Spread to these people with offers depending on what he Film needed and if it was budget in the deal or not.. i will find it and pm u

Cool. I would appreciate it.

members online

No members online now.