Producer from the UK

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Al_Side and what's your musical backstory?

Battle Points: 153
Welcome

We need more trap in this place
my man denzel GIF

Al_Side

Right. Alot of love here. Im from yorkshire in England. I started out as a rave DJ about age 16. Then got into making my own music in all different genres like uk hardcore, dubstep, DnB and so on. Had to shelf the music thing on arrival of my fist child 7 years ago. Now I'm having a go at getting back at it (probably a mid life crisis). Always liked hiphop and rap so i decided thats what im trying next.
Peace AL

Right. Alot of love here. Im from yorkshire in England. I started out as a rave DJ about age 16. Then got into making my own music in all different genres like uk hardcore, dubstep, DnB and so on. Had to shelf the music thing on arrival of my fist child 7 years ago. Now I'm having a go at getting back at it (probably a mid life crisis). Always liked hiphop and rap so i decided thats what im trying next.
Peace AL
My musical life started with drum n bass too. Well I should say hardcore. Good to see another drum n bass guy too. I started deejaying beat mixing with with jungle, then scratching with hip hop, later went on to beat mixing garage. Haven't deejayed for years now, I do miss it. Its all controllers these days, I prefer the hands on with vinyl.