Probably the funniest shit ive ever seen online

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
This shit is HILARIOUS!!! ROLF!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!...whooo.

Man, I needed that. thanks CS.

-Roy

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
HoLEY MoLEY, i WATCHED THAT LiKE 4 TiMES, iTS FUNNY THAT HE FELL AND ALL BUT THE FUNNY SHiT iS DUKES REACTiON, HE GoT UP SWiNGiN THAT oNE NUNCHUCK THAT HE MANAGED To HoLD oN To.SLiNGiN ALL FANCY AND LoOKiN ALL DAZED AND CoNFUSED. DAMN THAT WAS FUNNY.

RELEASE;

BeAtArKiTeK

"Only God Can Judge Me"
ill o.g.
Lol... Shit Was Funny How Dude Tried To Play It Off Swingin Whatever Them Shits R Called.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
how can i shrink that gif....so i can put it my avs for other forums......

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Ah that sucks.....

Thanks though.....

ur the man fade.....

juzblazwun

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Dat's the first time I seen it. That is some funny shit. The best part is after he cracked his head 'on the floor and tries to get back up swinging his chucks!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Word...that shit must've hurt a lot.......The funny part also is even b4 he flips...lookin like a fake ass bruce leroy....lol

TITO

MAESTRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
lol,lol. dude needs to stay off that crack, it looked like his fro almost fell off his head.

nice lady: are you ok?
bruce leroy: yeah im ok
male assistant: sit down, stay down, dont try to stand up
bruce leroy: im sorry guys

ill o.g.
I seen that on ebaum a couple months ago. But the one i saw cut out right after he fell from swingin the nunchucks.

Its still funny as hell though

SuPa'PrOduZa

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Guevara said:
...BUT THE FUNNY SHiT iS DUKES REACTiON, HE GoT UP SWiNGiN THAT oNE NUNCHUCK THAT HE MANAGED To HoLD oN To.SLiNGiN ALL FANCY AND LoOKiN ALL DAZED AND CoNFUSED...

>:eek: HAHAHAHAHAHA..I had to see it like 7x analyzing dudes pre and post expressions. He starts out with a smirk then busts his ASS [OUCH!]. Niga gets up swatting flies n'shyt. LOLOLOL...I think he confused the floating 'I done hit my forehead wit da floor' stars with flying insects.

Good one.

SuPa

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Yeah, the smirck is what makes it funny... he's looks all confident and then...

BAnG!

nice lady: oow. are you ok? no you're not
bruce leroy: yeah im ok, i'm ok
nice lady: you sure
bruce leroy: yeah, I'm all right
male assistant: sit down, stay down, dont try to stand up
bruce leroy: im sorry guys

And he still acting like everything is all right... damn, I wonder if he know that this is on the net?

sammy beats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
wow, that is absolutely hilarious, Im surprised I haven't seen it on ebaums yet

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
That was some funny shit man. Dude was completely lost when he got up. LOL.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
LOL @ SYgMa for calling him Bruce Leroy...I called him Chuck Negrorris in the e-mail I sent everybody.

That clip would have been better if he was trying to show off in front of a lot of girls. I actually thought that was a clip of this <a href="http://www.echobrown.com">dude I used to work with that practiced martial arts too. </a>

Deca

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah i had seen that one. felt bad for him but no more than i felt bad for destiny's child michelle fallin on stage

members online