pro tools Le problem

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
get this ... i make track with sends and stuff its soundng good ... i save the track .. i click on the session today and the sends are not active .. what is up with that .. am i doing something wrong .. no audio goes through the sends at all ... can anybody help me out?

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
i have no idea if this will help but make sure to go into these tabs: windows, show mix, interface and make sure everything is set to the correct IN for each track.

hope this helps, pro tools is illy ill

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
yeah everything is setup right .. funny thing .. when i create a new aux track and setup the send it works fine.. its just when i try and used the saved one it dont work .. what the fuc is tha deal with that .. so ur tellin me evrytime i go back and edit this track i gotta make all new sends ? .. theres gotta be sumpthin up wit this

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Ash Holmz said:
yeah everything is setup right .. funny thing .. when i create a new aux track and setup the send it works fine.. its just when i try and used the saved one it dont work .. what the fuc is tha deal with that .. so ur tellin me evrytime i go back and edit this track i gotta make all new sends ? .. theres gotta be sumpthin up wit this

I've never had a problem with the busses resetting after saving and reopening

ur just trying to route tracks to the same effects right?

are u using the ones from the drop down arrows where diff effects are changed or the ones labeled as path 1 or whatever thats above the vol. and pan?

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
naw the setting dont change? .. the levels and outputs are set exactly as had them ... but they just dont work lol .. but then ill make a brand new aux tracks with the same settings and it works on that one .. i really dont get it

E

Equality 7-2521

Trash the Digi Databases and Preferences (both DAE and PT).