Pro Tools Import Help

qblok89

ill o.g.
I Need Help Importing My Fl Studio Wavs In Pro Tools Everytime I Try To Import Wavs It Says Unreadable Can Someone Please Help Me Thank You

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
even if it was an mp3 he can still load it !!!! cuz my converts them!!!
in fact when u try to load it
at the bottom of the window it lets u know why they cant load look there!!! its real small!! but i dont have no trouble loading wav or mp3!!
the only trouble i have is when the name of the file is too long!!!

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
even if it was an mp3 he can still load it !!!! cuz my converts them!!!
in fact when u try to load it
at the bottom of the window it lets u know why they cant load look there!!! its real small!! but i dont have no trouble loading wav or mp3!!
the only trouble i have is when the name of the file is too long!!!

When you buy Pro Tools you can also purchase the mp3 loading ability but it is separate.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I'm not sure if that's the case....

My ProTools just converts them to WAV...and didn't need to purchase any mp3 loading capabilities.....

And this is a pretty old version of ProTools...

taktical

ill o.g.
Well in honest opinion would u even want to record over an mp3.....I mean its lower quality than a wav cuz its compressed.....So if u have the option to have it in wav instead of an mp3 by all means do so......

And for ya other questions.....does the fl waz open in other programs such as Adobe Audition or Soundfarge......If so try exporting the same wav from one of those programs and see if it loads in protools after that.......

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
it will convert and you don't need the mp3 option (that's to bounce to an mp3).

Wrongola guy, Im using 6.4 and it says that you have a trial period in which you can import mp3's but then you have to buy some bs to do it, I have looked at that message a good 4-5 times, I just convert em in audacity to a wav then put it in pt. This is useful say if Im using ref trax to line up somthing someone sent me thru the internet.

members online