Pro Tools 7.3

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
eeeeehhhhhh ... ill pass ......nothing groundbreaking as expected ... they need to have delay compensation like every other DAW program ot there... that would be an update worth paying for... the problem with digi is they put out a feature that every other daw has and act like its such a big deal.... for example the 48 track thing .. u gotta be kidding .. every other program has unlimited track counts but we gotta pay 500 to have 48? ........ please.......... if it werent for the compatibality with studios i wouldn't get any pro tools LE gear .. i think digidesign are digital pimps....

Frictionbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 51
ADC would be nice! but ya that Music Production toolkit is WACK!! But my update was free so I cant complain. But I do like te new Midi features since 7.0. I was with Kay-Gee of Naughty by Nature in Atlanta who showed me the new features, So I went and copped 7.0 recently, so my upgrade was free. I also got to meet Jazze Pha at Patch Werk Studios. He's still using The good ole MPC3000 and a few other things...

Frictionbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 51
Ya man! I've been makin some progress.. Def Jam Flew my production team out there to work with this R&B Group called 'Elite'. I also was doing work for R&B Group NEXT.

While we were there, That Group ' Elite ' went and did songs with Jazze Pha so I cruised along. I was out there for 4 days. ELITE is like a B2K on Steroids..

But its amazing how many of these cats are just Laptops now and all software. straight from the laptops into Pro tools.