PRISM, NSA and Crimes against the American people.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Honestly its getting scary the more you learn and dig in to this stuff. With the NSA going after the TOR networks, Lavabit closing, PRISM ETC it is increasingly clear that the USA is already or quickly becoming a straight police state. I am getting out, my long term plan is to move up to Canada in the next few years and I am getting off the tech grid. Getting out of google land, I am running my own servers for everything. I have already replaced Dropbox, Gmail and google docs with other alternatives that I control. (I can go in to more depth if you like on how to get off the grid and control your data) Personally I don't care much for conspiracy theory, but I have enough of an IT background to really understand this stuff, and it is WORSE than reported. Don't trust your data to the US!

PS Arm yourself with knowledge! https://www.eff.org/ http://lavabit.com/

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
so why dont the people in the US revolt...

and yeah, tin foil hats will say told you so, ive been seeing this coming since echelon being abused by industrial complex.

i tried warning you, but i was labelled paranoid.
USA is rapidly becoming a nazi state. And the UK isnt far behind you.

Now I get to say "I told you so"

As for running off to canada, im not sure that will help.
Not once the North American Union is finalised.

Last edited:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I agree with you about going off the grid, it's really ridiculous what's going on in the U.S., the rest of the world soon I'm guessing.

You're welcome to come to Canada, but no offense, the whole "american attitude" if you know what I mean, would not be welcomed here. Not to go off topic, but I had an argument with an American guy a few years ago because he said he didn't know why Canadians treated him differently once he said he was American. I told him it's because of how he comes across, even if he doesn't realize it.

Anyway, I actually read in the news just the other week how Americans applying to come to Canada has actually been increasing recently!

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Just to let you know, Canada is not much better for internet stuff, lots of bills getting passed that encourage more transparency to our privacy.

thedreampolice

ill o.g.
ya, I think Canada may be just a stop along the way. Looking at a few other countries. In a year my online business will be making enough money that I dont need to be location specific and I can live somewhere with high quality of life, great health care and have money to spare.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I think its the arrogance that we are brought up to have. It's kind of not our faults. We're taught in school that usa is basically the shit and we dominate every country. Its not till you get older and seek out knowledge on your own that you realize its not exactly true.

Think of the poor broke rednecks that somehow still have this extreme pride and unconditional love for the US yet cant explain why they look down on other nations.

I think its the arrogance that we are brought up to have. It's kind of not our faults. We're taught in school that usa is basically the shit and we dominate every country. Its not till you get older and seek out knowledge on your own that you realize its not exactly true.

Think of the poor broke rednecks that somehow still have this extreme pride and unconditional love for the US yet cant explain why they look down on other nations.

You hit the nail on the head.

National pride and patriotism is what allowed the nazis to gain power.
Its human nature to be tribal, nationalism is tribalism on a larger scale.

Combine that with a controlled education system and media and you can get people to believe in all sorts of bullshit.

And to be honest, im sick of hearing that London is the greatest city on earth.
Or that the NHS is the greatest health service, or that our army is the best, or our police force is the best.
Its all fucking bullshit.

Last edited:
Well the US has the most funded military, not sure if that makes it the best. It makes it pretty scary.
Certainly makes it the most dangerous. And it is the only country to ever use nukes in anger.
It is also the country that has invaded more countries than any other.

People should watch this it explains 3 cities to rule them all.....
Washington DC(a state within a state), has obelisk, is the military wing of the NWO.
London(a state within a state), has obelisk, is the financial wing of the NWO,
The Vatican(a state within a state), has obelisk, is the spiritual wing of the NWO.

Found this very interesting... yes its fucking long, but its still interesting.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Can you add to that and elaborate? I would love to NOT have that American attitude!
What he said:

That's basically it, though. I think it's hard to explain to most Americans because they just don't see it. It's just like if they're wondering why the rest of the world hates them. I've lived in the U.S. and most of the people I met were fine, but some I guess you could say were overly patriotic, but it comes off as being "hey look at me, I'm an American, don't FUCK with me".

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Ive worked with plenty of US engineers during my days in semicon engineering and these people were laidback and never jumped to blunt conclusions about other cultures, quite the humble types.
They themselves said its because they did nothing but travelling due to their jobs and slowly lost their expectation of US customs while being abroad. The US really is just one big island and im affraid that most have absolutely no clue how things go about abroad.

Another big thing about Americans is the drive for competition and status, to be bigger and better than your neighbour, collegue or friends.

Regardless, i still have some good friends that are the stereotype, i dont expect them to realise or to be aware what and how things abroad are different.. i love the arguments that come out of it hehe

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
Honestly its getting scary the more you learn and dig in to this stuff. With the NSA going after the TOR networks, Lavabit closing, PRISM ETC it is increasingly clear that the USA is already or quickly becoming a straight police state. I am getting out, my long term plan is to move up to Canada in the next few years and I am getting off the tech grid. Getting out of google land, I am running my own servers for everything. I have already replaced Dropbox, Gmail and google docs with other alternatives that I control. (I can go in to more depth if you like on how to get off the grid and control your data) Personally I don't care much for conspiracy theory, but I have enough of an IT background to really understand this stuff, and it is WORSE than reported. Don't trust your data to the US!

PS Arm yourself with knowledge! https://www.eff.org/ http://lavabit.com/

I thought people knew that the minute they enter information into the digital domain, whatever it may be, that you're basically calling into question any form of privacy.

I simply assumed my email and any form of communication I was using was being surveilled. During the Cold War with the USSR (Russia), it was assumed that everything you wrote in snail mail could and would be opened. PRISM is an extension of this. I couldn't think of a better intelligence gathering mechanism than the internet.

I remember being aware of this when I first began to use the internet heavily around 2000, when purchased my first product off Amazon.com. It was like "Well, my credit card's in the system now. So I guess this is it."

Privacy is an illusion. If you want to work within the confines of society, you have to use the internet and utilize what all the other sheep use.

Everything you say, even this forum, can be surveilled and datamined. It's nuts but true. From there they can apply algorithms that try to predict activity, market to us or spy on us. It's not going to change, it's actually going to get worse.

All I can say is watch what you do in the digital domain, because you can't erase it once it's in the internet ether.

I'm not into all that bullshit NWO crap. I just think people with power want more power. And this is an example of folks gathering intel on us to predict shit or surveil us.

They've been gathering our credit card histories and purchases for years. So I don't know why this is such a surprise. Personally I found it creepy that Google was using what I wrote about in Gmail to market shit to me. I remember there was an uproar. Ten years later, it's the norm.

As far as getting off the grid. Good luck man, but I don't know how you stay a functioning member of society. Also, you don't think the NSA could get you on your own personal servers. Ever heard about hacking a computer through the electrical outlet? Yep, don't believe me Google that shit. I don't care how encrypted your shit is. These cats run decryption against foreign governments with the same capabilities. Are you telling me that your technical expertise in encryption and security is up to par with that of the Chinese or Russian intelligence services who do this shit on a daily basis and recruit the best and the brightest to hack and find shit all the time.

Whatever, man. It is what it is.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I have to agree with @God when it comes to what you post online. It's like people that post shit on Facebook and then get all upset that FB changes privacy settings and whatnot. Don't put sensitive stuff online if you don't want anyone to find it, it's as simple as that.

thedreampolice

ill o.g.
Ever heard about hacking a computer through the electrical outlet? Yep, don't believe me Google that shit. I don't care how encrypted your shit is. .

That isnt really a thing, in theory you could keystroke log a laptop that is in constant use, buts thats it. You could NOT get remote access to the machine and a server doesn't even have a keyboard hooked up. Point of running my own shit is that if that want to get in to my email they would have to subpena me directly or hack me illegally, and personally I doubt I am really a target at all. Instead of being part of a google farm somewhere, see what I mean? Also don't forget that the government is a big inefficient machine so the odds of them targeting anyone on these forums are slim to none. That being said everything you do on the internet could possible be our there forever. No doubt.