Praise for illmuzik!

krysolite

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lol.

man. i know i've been here for long enough to realize earlier (mostly just sneaking around and reading shit).
but illmuzik is chillinggg. lol. a forum without people "beefing" and just helping each other out. dam. if this was a physical place it'd be like a utopia. and the people that DO come with an attitude get shunned. maybe i haven't been to too many other forums. but alot of forums under a hip hop subject have a pretty immature population.

i read more than i post. so keep posting. this is like the newspaper to me. gota drop by daily.

CONGRATS GUYS. good job fade. and all the other mods (sorry that i don't learn who the mods are specifically).

actually this is more of a blog.. my bad. hope this doesn't violate any rules.

*off to read some posts by GOD*

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Agreed, illmuzik is a great community for mature, intelligent, musicians! =]

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
absolutely thanks ILL!

dahkter

Ill Muzikoligist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
I agree, the site is in peak form right now, good group of regular posters, no stand out assholishness from anyone.

Big ups to Fade for taking the time and energy to put this site together, it's definitely one of my top five sites on the WWW.

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
lol.

man. i know i've been here for long enough to realize earlier (mostly just sneaking around and reading shit).
but illmuzik is chillinggg. lol. a forum without people "beefing" and just helping each other out. dam. if this was a physical place it'd be like a utopia. and the people that DO come with an attitude get shunned. maybe i haven't been to too many other forums. but alot of forums under a hip hop subject have a pretty immature population.

i read more than i post. so keep posting. this is like the newspaper to me. gota drop by daily.

CONGRATS GUYS. good job fade. and all the other mods (sorry that i don't learn who the mods are specifically).

actually this is more of a blog.. my bad. hope this doesn't violate any rules.

*off to read some posts by GOD*

While its not a physical place, several members do collaborate offline, some have formed groups and released whole albums together.

Thanks for the props and props to every member that makes illmuzik the site it is.
I have to agree that there is a good group of down to earth people on here, as well as some honest people and some very talented fuckers who havent got their heads stuck up their own arse.
Ill is always one of the first places I check out every day.
I have ill to thank for some great technical info, and for helping me on my path to becoming a professional musician.
Big Up Yer Chests, as they say in drum n bass circles.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Thanks Krysolite!!
And of course I love the place and the people, it has helped my production trifold!
All the people on here are great and helpful and funny and I love collabin with those I have been collabin with!
Now please submit music to ill radio...(shamless plug)

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
LOL yea sometimes i tell people stories over here in LA that involve this guy right here ^^^ (relic) haha trippy to think i've been on this site for 4 years 0.0

Remember that guy who was super noobish, then out of nowhere was making the hottest beats ever? (I think you aired him out at your pad rel lmfao) then we kept banning him and he kept making new names lol. that was intense.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
lol yea burna that was his name. too funny.

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yeah I joined MVNATION to get help with my MV, but it is very unorganized and it is hard to find what you are looking for. I have also joined the louisden beat battle forum and it is wack!!!! I have found that Illmuzik is the place to be. Everything is organized and there isn't a lot of bullshit around here. yeah people have their scuffles but nothing major.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
hey i dunno if anyone here knows kontaktg but uh... he seems to have done the beat for kool g rap's "Risin' Up" (2008?) several years before the album was released (I seen it on his soundclick profile)... i post at a forum where the supposed producer of said track (Domingo), so I obviously confronted him about it. He seems to think this dude is pretending like the beat is his (there are subtle differences between the two instrumentals)...

weird shit.

/off topic

members online