Post your favourite instrumentals

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

hosie

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 6
Nice thread. Some memories here indeed.

So, I'm going to kick mine off by dropping my man Batsauce. If you haven't heard of him, great...he'll have another fan in 2 minutes! I'm dropping him first because he has been a source of inspiration, a friend and one of the most prolific beatmakers of the last 2 decades. I've also made a whole bunch of tracks with him. Mostly one's you'll never hear, lol! Dude makes about 10 beats a day and he turns the term "Quality over quantity" on it's head and makes a beat out of it. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND if I can get 1 more person to become a fan then I'm happy. Now, here is one of the best beats, songs, videos and collabs you'll see in a long time. I give you Qwazaar & Batsauce - Til It's Done.

Continuing on the theme of inspiration. To this day I take inspiration from The Sound Providers. You could give these guys a cardboard box, a megaphone and a fart machine and they'd make something funky.

On to some more mainstream stuff because it's page 4 of the thread and there's no sign of The Beatnuts yet, so..

and no sign of Da Beatminerz either, so...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Jazzy Jay's ridiculous beat for I'm Not Playin'

and this one is a special one for me. Back when I had my rhyming hat on and battled some stupidly good and world renowned MC's in the Yahoo chat rooms. Who else but J? I also have the promo copy of this on vinyl. Classic!

I hope you enjoy!

I'll be back with more....