Plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!

Teknology

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
dammit i been trying everything for a week now and i could be makin some pretty tight tracks with reason except i cant get the shit to record right. I lay the beat out how i want it in the sequencer and it plays how i want but when i export it as a song its like just a loop and it wont just play like a drum solo it plays every effect and instrument i have all at once plz help before i smash my monitor

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
export song as audio file will export the entire amount of measure you have on your workspace...this sounds like what you need to be doing

export song as loop will do what you are talking about it seems, meaning your left and right locators will mark the beginning and end of the loop so whats between them will only be exported....

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^^^^

hmm, it's weird that it's not working

have you followed all these steps;

reason3cc.jpg

Teknology

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
yeah i did all that but i finally figured out what it was, it was because i was using those matrix pattern sequencers, after i deleted those it is exporting fine,thanx for all your help guys

Erica Johnson

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
N.U.G. said:
^^^^

hmm, it's weird that it's not working

have you followed all these steps;
Nice, thanks for this. I have those different PDFs in my Reason folder, but I appreciate you posting that!