please help and support!!

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
i need all my illmuzik fam to stepup and help me out with this please!! so when u get a chance!!
please show some support!!

I'm sorry everyone on how last mintue this is But I need your vote today! Well I was nominated for the Urban Music Awards, So in order for me to end up a Finalist for this Year's Event which is Saturday April 19th I need you all to go to this website and follow the directions below and vote for your girl Shantel and then I need you to spread the word. I just found out about this today. Today is the Last Day To Vote So I need you all to Vote Once and spread the word have all your co-workers, Friends family anyone with an
e-mail address!!!

For those who've never heard of me here's my myspace page link and you decide for your self if I'm worth your Vote. I pray you all support me, and to all my friends who have voted I love you all and thank you sooo much!!

Here's my myspace link for anyone who'd like to hear the song "Staying the Night" Which I'm currently being nominated for www. myspace. com/shantel617

Ok Here's what you do:
go to www. urbanmusicawards. org and click on the Contact link on the bottom left hand side of the screen and enter the information it's asking for. Any one voting can only vote once or your vote will be disqualified. and you MUST have an e-mail address In the message portion of the info you need to enter:

I want to Vote for Shantel in the following categories:
Best RnB Single - "Staying the Night"- Shantel
Best RnB Female- Shantel
Best RnB CD - " The Pain, The Tears, The Love"-Shantel

I thank you all for you Your Love and support is always appreciated. If any of you have any questions please feel free to contact me via e-mail anytime.

REMEMBER TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO VOTE SO PLEASE VOTE AND GET EVERYONE ELSE TO VOTE ASAP!!!

I love you all Stay Blessed,
Shantel

wizard

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 141
Wait a minute, wizard, your a woman?
hahahaha!!Lmao!!!! im a man!!!!!
dats one of the artist im producing for!!!
just thought ya would help out and support her!!!!
on the stenght of me!!!!
fade u crazy ass!!!
hahaha i can just image the thread right know !!1
this just in after years of knowing wizard at will he is really a girl!!!!
hahahaha!!!! im a grown ass man!!!!LMao!!!!!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Staying the night:
Suggestion, why not use a vocal compressor plugin on her main vox?
I do like the way the background vox were done. Cant actually picture how thats done offtop though.I mean I know the verb thing on the waaay in the back thing but the supporting vox is what I mean.(unless its just eqing)
She sounds pretty good hough, what without a whole bunch of FX on her like they do nowadays.

members online