Planning on getting an Mpc....but which one?

A

Authority

I have around $2,000 and i plan on getting an mpc to aid with my modules and Fantom xa keyboard for beat making.But my question to you guys is WHICH MPC SHOULD I GET? tHE 1000,2000XL OR THE 2500..???????

I NEED ONE THAT WILL LAST ME LONG WITHOUT ALL THE PADS DYING VERY QUICKLY LIKE I HEARD USUALLY HAPPENS TO MPC'S.....

trez260

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
the 2500's are running for 2 grand. havent heard anything bad about'em yet, that would probly be my choice, if you wanted to have some change left over then you may want to go wit the skxl.IMO.Peace.

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Authority said:
I have around $2,000 and i plan on getting an mpc to aid with my modules and Fantom xa keyboard for beat making.But my question to you guys is WHICH MPC SHOULD I GET? tHE 1000,2000XL OR THE 2500..???????

I NEED ONE THAT WILL LAST ME LONG WITHOUT ALL THE PADS DYING VERY QUICKLY LIKE I HEARD USUALLY HAPPENS TO MPC'S.....

nah the only mpc that pads die is the 1000, and i've talked to some cats that sayt they had no problems with theres.

i got the 2500 wich is 2 g's but you can get it for like 1400 new. and i was in your same place a couple months ago. if your only choices are the 1k the 2.4k and the xl i'd get the 2.5k just because there slwoly weeding out the xl's..

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
J Rilla said:
The black or the blue one

Why does that matter? Best sequencers and machines in hip hop are discontinued pieces

true

but when i went to get my shit i was gonna get a xl but they had the 2500 for 1400 which is 600 off, and the xl for 1700, so if he can get the same deal, it dont seem smart to me to get the xl

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
^^^^^^ Well yeah...that makes since...I would of did the same...i got my xl for 700 used though and to my knowledge it works perfectly...so if u could find a deal like that i would get an xl

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
J Rilla said:
^^^^^^ Well yeah...that makes since...I would of did the same...i got my xl for 700 used though and to my knowledge it works perfectly...so if u could find a deal like that i would get an xl

yeah if he' see's it that cheap then get an xl. but it also depends if he wants it new. like me i had saved for more than a year for my mpc before the 2500 even came out, and i needed it new because i needed a warranty to protect it. cause if i would have bought it used and it would have been broke i'd be fucked.

A

Authority

yea ill just probably go wit the 2000xl so i can use the extra $300 for a new mic...

B

Burna

I've played with the XL, 2k, and now i got myself the beautiful 2500. I feel in love with this fucking machine. Shit's off the hook, it has low space on it, but for the space it has its pratically all you need.

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Authority said:
yea ill just probably go wit the 2000xl so i can use the extra $300 for a new mic...

Either way as long as u can make heat it shouldnt matta right? Cause regardless of which one you get you WILL still have to make it produce beats. So dont be fooled by the looks.... Good Luck Fam.

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Relic said:
2500 or if u got the $ 4000

To be honest for his level based on what i have been seing on the forums he should start with an 1k, 2k or an Xl then once his level rises he could upgrade. But thats jus my opinion.

A

Authority

Well im a fast learner so i dont know if your trying to be funny about what you just said"MISSCC803" or what it is......but im just as capable as you are and even if i got a mpc 4000 i bet you i would be bangin out beatz within 2 days.......real talk

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Authority said:
Well im a fast learner so i dont know if your trying to be funny about what you just said"MISSCC803" or what it is......but im just as capable as you are and even if i got a mpc 4000 i bet you i would be bangin out beatz within 2 days.......real talk

Well do what u do dats all i gotta say and notice i said im basin it on the questions u have been askin lately no need to get offened the guilty always speak out. But anyways get what u want and bang the hell out of it.

Oh if u want some Real Talk life is meant to be the way it is so u are gonna hear shit from people all day long whether u like it or not. Do yo thang lil man and have fun!!

A

Authority

I would get the 1000......as i originally planned on getting but i heard to many negative things about it so im going to just get the 2000xl and just call it a day

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Authority said:
I would get the 1000......as i originally planned on getting but i heard to many negative things about it so im going to just get the 2000xl and just call it a day

Good choice indeed!!!

members online