Pimp my Ride UK style.....

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
T

The Bastard

ever notice all the people that get their rides pimped live in nice ass ranch houses , why doesnt pimp my ride ever go to hood, thats f'ed up

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
ever notice all the people that get their rides pimped live in nice ass ranch houses , why doesnt pimp my ride ever go to hood, thats f'ed up
I noticed that shyt too...it be a shitty as ride but the house they live in is some two story house in the suburbs.....Aint westwood that dj in the UK that gets all the major interveiws and shyt

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
yeah westwood is the biggest hiphop dj over here, i wonder how that is. anyway i think he would be like the funkmaster flex/ kay slay of the uk. i still dont understand why they doing the show in suburbs only so far. i doubt they will come over to council flats or less well off areas.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i saw my first UK episode the other day and it was sooooo lame.

u got these guys in there who try and be funny but u will never find the equivalent of the legends Mad Mike and Ish in the UK.

Westwood just rubs salt in the wound.

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
westwood, is the the biggest lamest wigga their is!

hip hop my arse, he is like 50 dj...

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Word is bond, dude don't even know how to "officially pimp" somebody. Atleast in the UK you can have your ride "pimped". In Germany they have to pimp their bicycle. LOL! How lame is that?!! LOL!
ONE

SketchUp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
westwood is an asshole, hes always shoutin ''holla'' and ''that's crazy'' n he does a hell of a lot of ass kissin whenever he gets the interviews.he needs to give it up. oh yeah and the pimp my ride uk is just a cheap copy of the us version. the guys that are doin it are sooo lame, they seem to try and be cool and they just can't pull it off.

its a flop.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
It looks like the US Version. Except they've taken away the humour, carisma and personality which X and West Coast Customs brings. In other words, it seems lame.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
fucking wack... tim westwood... gangsta

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
lol yea its funny if they just tried to make it a good show it would probably be ok but they just try and make it an exact copy of the US version ! tim westwoods is terrible on it but i still can't believe us people don't know who tim westwood is ? it would be like me not knowing funkmaster flex or someone !?
the cars they have done have been ok, not as cheesy as the US cars !

DJ Reflex

Turntablist, Producer
ill o.g.
nah u guys are all wrong lmao! ok it dusnt have the same humour, mad mike, or any of that but at last sum interiors that look gud! uk dus interiors better than u guys! westcoast interiors look like shit! lol that cheap look pvc n shit is jus tacky. and westwood is a mad daaawg! lol he made it the real way, pirate radio, drivebys the lot. but u wanna know summit his dad is a vicar or summit. lol but he is worth his salt. hes a gud dj, dus a gud show, is diverse and holds it down over here. peace!

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
fucking you see the one with the herse, they fucking used MDF to cover a leaky roof....ya, thats gunna last long!

DJ Reflex

Turntablist, Producer
ill o.g.
nah i only saw the one! sounds like im mistaken lol mdf haha

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yoooo ive heard of tim westwood. knew who he was etc... like afriqe said hes like the uk funk flex. and like funk flex hes da lamest dude u eva seen. how do these people get put on/ any way.. speaking of the us pimp my ride. inwas watching 1 of them court shows the other day and da dude was on there who they put turntables in his joint. i always wondered what eva happened to him.. some dudes stole ther tts out his car.. lol. smh