Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Great video! Nice find!

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
Thank u, thank u, thank u...downloadin now.

KEV31

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
Perfect man. i was just checkin out the makin of soul survivor. if you haven't seen it it's on the malefactor.org page

yo i'm havin a problem with the video. i can hear the audio, but i can't see the video. at the beginning, it says the file isn't on the quicktime server. the same thing happened when i downloaded the kev brown video. anybody else have this problem.

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
Trying opening the vid instead of saving it to your computer.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
KEV31 said:
yo i'm havin a problem with the video. i can hear the audio, but i can't see the video. at the beginning, it says the file isn't on the quicktime server. the same thing happened when i downloaded the kev brown video. anybody else have this problem.

I had the same problem, it was because my quicktime was old

go to their website and download the newest version and it should play with no probs.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
This video won't play right. I have never had any trouble with any quicktime movies before but this one. The video will not play back smoothly at all. Only plays back at about 1-2 fps. Any suggestions? Please no smart ass responses please. Looking for real help in solving this problem. Thanks!

Solved it! I just converted it over to divx and it works fine. Seems as though the dimensions were wierd so I changed it.

Phat video!

m.s

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
good looking be!!

B

blink187

pete rock vid

whats the name of the original in last song on vid plz